what is. typical shipping time from IOS

It is actually quite sad that it’s the courrier they use to ship the orders that takes forever. Its giving them a bad reputation while its not totally their fault. Their products are very good so they really should consider changing whoever they use to ship their orders.

My last IOS, ordered on NOV 2 was 23 days.

The last order I made, small package with reflector, window and an AA driver, I asked Hank to ship to my Sky box in the USA (Extra shipping charges from USA to me) so that I’ll get it faster… It has been deemed that the package is lost and now, I’ll have to re order…. Personally, I’ve had a few service issues as well so my high opinion of IO has been changing over the months… :~

I love the products , the selection, quality and prices but their shipping leave a lot to be desired along with Hanks attitude when asked about orders I think what most people are frustrated with.

So I ordered a drop-in and an XinTD on the 3rd of December, shipped on the 5th and received today on the 26th.
All in nice shape and well packed. I am relieved and can finish my son’s Solarforce L2P as it was one of his Christmas gifts!

Everything works correctly and I am pleased with the value for the money.