What knife do you have on order?

Civivi Odium on the way.

I have a SOG in the mail its my second SOG in 30yrs. My first knife I ever purchased was a SOG Tomcat in 1991. It was made in Japan and very good quality made very well did some heavy work for many years. I lost it some 16yrs later sad day that was.
Well I never purchased another SOG because I think they lost there way and the quality was just not there anymore. SOG seemed to go down hill in a big way.
But now people are talking and what I am hearing and seeing sounds promising SOG could be back into making quality knifes again so I thought I would give them ago and I ordered the SOG Kiku XR.

The XR lock in this knife looks perfect for me fidget heaven. As I sit here now typing this I have an Artisan Cutlery Tomahawk right next to me which is my current fidget knife just love the feel of the roller bearings as I fidget with it. Yes I have a problem I love fidgeting with knifes especially while watching shows or YouTube vids it drives my wife insane.
But that blade the re-curve will test my stropping skills.

!!

later

I hadn’t planned on buying any more D2 but the Petrified Fish 979 caught my eye. As some of you know, PF does one of the better heat treatments on Chinese D2. Picking up a coated model should hedge against corrosion. At the least, this could be a fun farewell for me on this steel.

Petrified Fish has been planning new models in 12C27 and 14C28N. :smiley:

Kershaw Terran 2080!

Ok shoot me I ordered a clone last night. I have always loved the look of the Reese Weiland Fatty Slash but they are way to expensive for me thats even if you can find one.

So last night when a clone popped up I purchased it.
So I have a Reese Weiland Fatty Slash clone on its way. Big boned heavy knife.

I won a clone on BLF years ago, but I've never bought a clone.

If I could find a reasonably priced clone of an assisted-opener with good customer feedback, I'd give it a shot, but I haven't been able to find that yet.

When I say clone its not a 100% copy like some of those clones that are a 100% copy with logo’s and same names. Anybody who buys one of these knifes knows its not the real thing more of a well made knife that has a very similar design to the real thing. It looks good and gets good reviews so I hope its a good knife time will tell.

That blade is 0.95cm thick “massive blade thickness”. It weighs *368g *very heavy your pants will fall down carrying this knife LOL.
!!

!!

later

I just got that knife above the other day WOW love it so well built. So unpractical because its so big and heavy but I just love it well worth the money.

later

I’d like to check one out. Do you have a link to purchase?

US $47.79 19%OFF | High Quality Big Slash Flipper Folding Knife Stonewash Blade Blue Anodized Titanium Handle Tactical Survival Pocket Knife

I think this is it, what a beast! I think I want one :disguised_face:

Hikv EDC Life Store

Here is the store.

Ordered :sunglasses:

LOL you are going to love it.That’s the same place I got mine from.
The action is sooooo smooth the blade lines up perfect, no play I cannot find one fault with it. Drop shuts it”s just perfection. I just purchased a bamboo box (well two one for another clone) which I will custom cut some foam to keep it in.

My New SOG Kiku XR now feels like a little toy compared to this beast. Just be careful you could lose a finger fidgeting with it.
Some new pic’s a perfect colour match with my D4SV2 Grey
!!

My new EDC pair LOL
!!

Love it!!

Another clone this time a Toxicfab Cleaver clone. Before I ordered this knife I was just waiting to see the quality of the clone I got the other day it was great so ordered.

!!

!!

later

CH Sultan looks great in person

I ordered a Japanese knife. I like it very much.

I used Japanese knives since 10 years. I have great collection of Japanese knives. I think a best product for home chef. I have read many articles and blogs about this. if you read about Japanese knives then read this detailed article. very good product for home kitchen.

I have this one on the way in bubba fett colors :heart_eyes:

Kershaw Collateral 5500!

This knife first popped up I think in 2019, then quickly vanished.

Strangely, it reappeared earlier this year.

It's available for purchase at a several places, so I think it's here to stay, well, until it gets discontinued.

(I've been looking for this knife for quite a while.)