What light did you EDC today?

The one and only...Lumintop EDC18!

Today my EDC is a Mechtorch ti and a Olight i5T.

Be sweet if you ladies would post/share pictures of your lights….

My recent fav/rave is a recently acquired 6500K D4SV2 from Marquez617 (can’t figure why so many rave about their hi-CRI Nichias; I for one love the other end of the spectrum).

Went out on a few markets to restock the groceries. Carried with me my good old Tool CRI (219C) clipped to the undershirt and my S2+ (219C, 3/4×7135), both more for carry convenience than any colour rendering – the Tool is a weightless attach-and-forget, and the S2+ fits the side pocket of my cargo shorts just right and it’s among my most washable lights. No worries about COVID lurking in its host.

Didn’t need to use any torches today, but they were there should I have needed them, as always.

(Oh, there was also a tiny EDC01 that lives in my hip bag.)

Chris

That focus is pure art. Very nice picture!

Lumintop IYP365 in my shirt pocket and a Thrunite T10 Ti in a pants pocket, every day. Lithium primaries in both.
I add something more serious if I go out at night.

It’s not mine…I stole it off of the Google.

But I’ll post mine tomorrow and you can critique it!

Chris

I used to rotate a fair bit, but the Zebralight SC64c LE has kicked everything else out of my pocket lately. Maybe the Lume1 driver for the FW series or the slimmer 1x18650 EDC light ToyKeeper keeps begging Hank to make will change that in the future, but for now, the Zebralight reigns supreme.