What was your first light? What is your favorite?

My first power LED light was a Nebo Red Line 3 x AAA XR-E given to me by my brother. He probably got it at a gun shop. The exterior is a sort of Flash Gordony demonstration of numerical control. Very nice but now somewhat outdated. Output is regulated at about 1 amp.
My favorite single light is the Yezl T9 with a Qlite star 4 driver and an expensive and imperfect lens that is so big I had to glue it in with Duco Cement, instead of using the bezel ring.
My current favorite type is the Smiling Shark SS-5039, though it is not bright as bought and, as bought, does not carry heat well from the led to the case.

My favorite normal white flashlight is my MT-G2 modded Shadow TC300, I like a lot of my RGB creations more but when I need a white light and throw isn’t a concern the TC300 is what I reach for.

1 Maglite

2 Maglite

Whew I’m not alone lol! A&P since 1995. Yourrid I was just in Hinesville, GA a month ago. Got my feet wet in ga FBO work. Moved 1800 miles to work on the big iron for a few years, now doing goverment work :slight_smile: But boy do I miss GA work :frowning:

My 1st Real LED light was a streamlight Task-Light titanium that saw heavy use in Aviation

My current favorite is my SRK. (Butt I have a Warsun A9 on the way so that may change hehe)