What will happen with you lights when your gone

Might I ask “why do you do that” (kryptic kreisler)? Besides, it is my thread & I asked the question. You are supposed to provide the answer (or say nothing). Also , I did not ask ANYONE how much time they had left.

Keith

He tried to be funny. Even us Germans try to do so from time to time. Doesnt always work out. :)

I'm too young to worry about death.. but I guess my mom would give them to my stepbrother as hes also crazy. :D

I was bring “tongue & cheek” didn”t mean to be crass. I was laughing when I typed it. No offense kreisler

Keith

Maybe, but most people i know are still looking with open mouth to a ‘bright’ primitive incandescent light-stick, so i guess 1000 lumen will always be brighter than average :d.

i won’t have this problem, my lights is designed so that i have to check in every 18 hours or they will self destruct

Mine go to my kids. Since I will likely always keep them upgraded and current they should still be of some use unless some new technology renders them obsolete and completely useless. If I die tomorrow they will definitely be of value, if only sentimental. :wink:

That is kinda what I was looking for. (would they mean anything with anyone. If I was gone from this life my son would cherish my lights………as well as my van, tools etc. He gets a sentimental attachment with inanimate objects as it is>more so if they were his dads.
Keith

My son is the same way as yours. He EDC’s at least one of everything I’ve ever given him (fire, blade, light) and I know he cherishes them. My daughter, who is 10, takes an active interest in my flashlight hobby and always asks questions as to what I’m working on at the time. This weekend she was helping me with my integrated sphere project. She is always my work assistant with projects around the house and is eager to help, unlike my son who takes minimal interest in that stuff. She is definitely her daddy’s daughter in many ways and I couldn’t be more proud of her!

The wife & kids would get them.

As I mentioned in another thread all 3 of my kids are into
flashlights, guns, ammo and etc.
My wife has a XML C8, both breast cancer Maglite’s with led drop-in’s.
A XML 501b , and has been seen frequently with my Brinyte XML 900 in hand. :wink:

They would definitely have a permanent home

Gone where?… :ghost:

Bless their heart”s. they love their DADDY! Wanna share in your joy.

Keith

I”ll come back as a ghost & keep turning all the lights on in the middle of the night……& day HeHe.

Keith (who has a plan)

That’s offtopic but I saw a modern (this year) documentary or something similar where they were showing people in Hawaii having problems with some invadive animals that they have to hunt down day and night because they literally eat up the original local animals. And those dudes hat the worst lights saw in quite some time. They couldn’t see SH*T with them and were working for a noble cause. I wish mine were donated to them! We are all having strong, reliable, long runtime lights and are collectors, these guys are dependent on them and have some kiddy toys. Made me sad!