What you got today

Last image link is broken, rikr. Thanks for the fix!

Two Molicell 21700s from LIION…and they included a free gift, one of the ubiquitous 3xAAA zoomies. lol

Thanks for the beamshots, the MF is clearly brighter

You’re welcome. Yes it is.

Got it a couple of days back.

Wow that NI40’s nice, I’m gonna have to give that one a bit more consideration (originally I skipped over it for trivial reasons)….

You’re putting a 50.2 in it or the FT03? What led is in it [NI40] for that PIC

The XHP 50.2 is in the NI40

Got the Astrolux FT04. Great little thrower.

Hadn’t seen that one. So, soda-can body for 3P and what looks to be a smaller reflector, compared to 1x26650 and larger reflector for FT03? I read more, looks like same or very close on reflector size. Interesting.
It does look very Haikelight though, so odd to see Astrolux on it.

It’s a great light. I’m really surprised by it.

Got a nice new gadget, a Sanwu 200mW 650nm mini-laser, running on a 10440 cell. It looked the size of a BLF-348 flashlight, but in fact it is a bit bigger, still small though. I put a BLF-348 (modded to an UV-light) in the picture for comparison.

The laser came as a complete package, with protection glasses, a cleaning cloth, a cheap pouch, a Trustfire 10440 battery, and a cheapo charger (did not even pic that ) that charges at 600mA only which is way too much for this battery.

A nice feature of this laser is that it has a forward clicky and a driver with a MCU, it has modes: low, high, blink, SOS, with memory. A bit like a 2012 budget flashlight but still more useful than just high, especially since 200mW is pretty bright.

Nice, I had considered a 450nm or 515nm version but still a bit out of budget for just a toy…
Nice toy though !

The funny thing is the light came from Dubai.

YLP Unicorn 1.0

great little light!

Steel Will Shaula

This looks like alien technology. Would you please share a link? I’m just bewitched by it but I suspect I just can’t afford such beuty…

This, what light is that?

edit

Found it, looks to be a Veleno Designs light. Found ZERO info on it.

https://velenodesigns.com

I went to our local hardware store to buy some PVC