What's your opinion on this flashlight?

Italy and Brazil are often very unlikely to be found as viable shipping countries. Reason being the customs take ALOT of time to inspect the goods which in turn pisses off sellers who recieve negative rating a few days before that the package finally makes it to the customer which was probably even refunded by that time.

I don't know what they do but custom is really slow and often they lost a package...

@Be-seen-tricker: At the end the only solution is try UltraOK factory direct like you said.

Or ask someone from EU with less restrictive practices to accumulate all your packages and monthly send them to you via a courier. Once in EU no customs anymore. ;)

I'm sure if i wanted a really big ass knife i would ask some kind soul from Germany to be the shipping address for it (for lasers, UK territory residents might be the best. Beware of Switzerland! Not part of the EU!) Then bothered him to ship it to me. A bit expensive along with the added 2 beers for the annoyance but i would eventually have something i could not get the "normal" way.

Once i figured out how my customs "work" i do not need to bang my head on a wall to figure out a massive smuggling operation.

Also it is really fun to get a padded envelope with knives of all sorts labeled electronics / toys. :P