Where to buy Li-ion batteries now?

Thanks special. Will keep in mind for my next battery order

Normally I just add batteries to my Mountain Electronics orders, they always ship fast and there’s never a problem. Just make sure you log into the International store. Shipping’s not free but it’s no big deal if you’re buying a bunch of stuff.

In this case I just needed batteries so free shipping was hard to ignore.

Nice! Lucky me I entered the thread :slight_smile:

Ordered 4 30Q’s from Banggood & 6 Pannies from Liitokala

Today, I received 2 of my July battery orders from banggood. They are getting delivered, it just takes time.

Neither package was marked as lithium-ion. The contents were listed as “charger”. That could be because I also bought a charger at the same time, though it was delivered (alone) weeks ago. The order was split, I guess, or maybe I placed separate orders… I can’t remember.

So, maybe they’re getting through the post office because they’re not listed as lithium-ion batteries. The four 30Q’s I ordered last week, I placed as a stand-alone order (nothing else), so it will be interesting to see what the package contents are listed as.

I don’t see it getting any easier to get lithium-ion batteries in the future. So, maybe I’ll place another order while I still can. Though, maybe that’s a waste, since lithium-ion cells don’t store as well as Eneloops, so ordering more than I need may end up with them going bad.

I haven’t found a good on-line source for lithium-ion batteries in Canada, that doesn’t charge ridiculously high prices for them and shipping (and they’re often not even good name-brand cells). So, for now, banggood appears to be the best option.

Thanks for the LiitoKala, aliexpress link!

Ah, what the heck. I ordered another 8 cells. This time, with them in battery cases. That should allow them to be shipped more safely. We’ll see if it makes any difference in delivery time.

My order of 8x 30q’s from banggood arrived today. They were described as “Charger. Either way Banggood is getting batteries through to Canada still.

Received some more 18650’s from BG today. This time, the contents weren’t listed at all on the package.

Came as expedited parcel, 3 weeks. Not very well protected, but I ordered these ones with cases so one of the cases took the damage (cracked). Still waiting for others that were shipped a week earlier; hopefully better packaged because they don’t have cases.

Shipping time seems random, as does method of shipping, despite me always choosing air parcel registered.

They have a voltage of 3.45v. Is that normal? Seems kind of low, but perhaps that is due to new rules requiring they be shipped with less charge?

i dont know,where to put it,so here….anyone here use this?:

how it works? is it ok?i see it for the first time….the capacity is real?
or are better ones the ones with mini usb input?
i just see,that also lion are in progress,use the usb lions looks great progress…but no experience yet…what do you think?

Not yet manufactured 18650 with more than 3600mAh

Read the first review at the bottom of the page

ok.so the ones with mini usb port……which are good? the best non protected….no experience for me with it