Where to find 5000K 90+ CRI COBs or LEDs?

I got my LEDs today and I’m happy! I thought I’d share an update and a photo for anyone interested.
The order shipped on day 9 and arrived on day 21 (today).

The packaging was especially interesting, he went all out and used a piece of plywood to make a custom box! I was super happy to see that. I also took this picture of the box using one of the assemblies as the scene lighting. It looks great :smiley:
A big thanks to Clemence for a smooth transaction. (www.virence.com)

Quick tip: the phosphor coating on the E21A had been found by many users to be very brittle. Try to avoid touching the yellow, especially with anything hard.

I hope you have fun with your project! I’m keenly interested in trying an E21A build at some point, too.

Thanks.
The idea is to use this light to create a glisten on shiny objects. This bright point-source is just what I wanted.

So I finished this E21 build tonight and took it out back. I was shocked how blue my wife’s cucumber plant was under the E21 5000k light. I dug up a Nichia 219b 4000k tripple and tried that, and voila, it looked like a healthy plant again. I tried to capture two pictures to discuss on BLF, but when I did that the results both looked decent and about the same! The difference in CCT doesn’t account for this in my mind.
I assume this is a case of TLCI matching, but CRI not?
Idk. Thoughts?