Where to find Inexpensive Android Tablets

My wife has a Blackberry playbook and it is quite nice. Not android OS, but has access to the android marketplace so the kernel must be somewhat similar. No chinese quality concerns on it either.

For 7", I'd go for the Huawei Mediapad any time again. Its superior to the Nexus 7 in everything besides the CPU.

Do you mean you don’t get what you pay for with the XOOM?

It was the first GED (google experience device) tablet and the only available dual core at the time, it has HDMI out, 32gb plus expandable memory. It only cost $399 when other tablets with half the specs were still selling for up to $700 at the time. Even for whats out there now, its still good value for money even now and you can pick one up for around $299 or less new. And its still a GED and is upgradable to Jelly Bean without having to root it.

If it wasn’t so big and heavy, or maybe if it was just a 7” instead I would have kept it. The only 1 thing I didn’t like aside from the size was it didn’t charge from USB.

on newegg. I’ve got many things from them and never been disappointed.

Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 (7.0 ) student edition with a keyboard might be nice for people in the US.

The Xoom was a good deal. But you can do better now.