Which floody headlight?

The Zebralight, Armytek Wizard, Tiara, Elf, and Skillhunt H03, H04 seem to be about equal in flood capabilities from what I’ve researched. ZL has three lens type so you can get a super flood version if needed.

I saw a BLF post with a Skillhunt H03 converted to a 18350 body. Has that been done for the new H04? I’m looking for a floody headlamp that can act as an EDC light with smaller footprint than my Armytek Wizard. The Tiara and Elf have good lengths but they are wider than I prefer. The Skillhunt H04 looks great if that 18350 hack works on it.

Have you taken a gander at Olight’s H1R?
16340, and available in CW and NW.

Yes, I was about to order the H1R but I don’t like the drop from 600 lumens to 180 lumens at 3 minutes (LOL), that is completely worthless for me and I don’t trust it has a lens that is floody enough for me. I love Olight for the cool, compact designs but I will never buy another one. I just sold my S1 MINI Baton after having it for 2 weeks. The beam is way to tight and cold for me. I had an S1A Baton that I sold for the same reason, not sure why I bought the MINI. I was about to buy the H1R before I realized how bad the lumen output is spaced.

So, now I’m looking at something different. I may try this…Skillhunt H04 18350 mod

Not 18350 but I just confirmed with AT that it is compatible with 2s (8.4v) input (so 18650 or 2xCR123). I’ve found my Armytek Wizard Pro XHP50 to be an exceptional headlamp. Not quite true flood but a soft, even broad beam which is ideal for headlamp use in my experience.