which light do you want for a groupbuy?

None of them fit into my price range of around £20.00 ($30.00) and under. People think I am crazy having half a dozen torches at that price range as it is! The one that WOULD have appealed to me most though is the Nitecore EC4 though so that is the one that gets my vote. The reason being is that it is different from the usual stuff we see.

have a look into my deals list - maybe there is already a discounted light which fits your needs :wink:

otherwise PM me what you are intrested in …

Since GB sends out fakes, I don’t buy Convoy lights from them.
Convoy lights only from the official AliExpress Convoy Store :slight_smile:

$13 for 4C and 7135 x 8 is a really good deal if it’s real though.

Nitecore EC4 would make a great GB. :slight_smile:

Ec4S if available

Pity that poor P20 :wink:

This thread can provide some valuable feedback for BG - Good Idea!
-Chuck

How about the Xtar wk41? I been eyeing it for a minute now.

i don;'t think there are three people here willing to take the plung on a convoy from gearbest .i'd rather take a chance with gearbest on about any other light other than ones that 97 million members have gotten burnt on ..someone else needs to go be a guiniea pig on this one .

To me the 4c is an attractive tint if it's right and ,who doesn't like the s2+...but....

I need someone from gearbest to start swearing on bibles that it's real or that they'll make it right if it's junk....I they can demand pics after you buy trash and want a return .. than lets see real pics of the actual lights not stock pics`

About the actual pics of the light - Here, Here! +1

But then, they do not have the skills to take a light apart - Only the skills to sell it to you.

Thanks,
-Chuck

I’ll join the EC4S Bandwagon. :slight_smile:

EC4S Please. :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

Noctigon Meteor M43, got to admit it kind of makes me giddy thinking about it. :bigsmile:
Or The Supfire M6, me likey.

M3x UT!!!

+1 for the ec4

Olight S1 possible? Look ma, no verbs! :bigsmile:

i know its not on the list but i really want an Olight S1

watch my deals thread :wink:

Is it too much to ask for both the EC4 and SR52UT.

I vote for SR52UT.

sr52 for me.