Which potato chips do you like?

Garden Salsa Sun Chips are my go-to chip, especially at work.

I’m not really a “potato-chip guy”, but I always liked those Andy Capp potato stix.

Hmm, goggled ’em, and they were bought by VerdAgra, too.

There was also the PC equivalent of kettle-corn, ie, a bit salty but sweet, too. Can’t recall what brand(s). Liked those.

I don’t eat many chips these days, but when I do… anything Salt & Vinegar is my favorite.

And the earlier mention of Charles Chips delivered in the tins was a blast from the past. They were great chips.

It’s a European thing… inspired by the way they use it with what they call chips (we call them potato fries). It’s a good savory taste, salt & sour.

MMMMMMMMM. They look nice , pity they don’t sell them in the uk.

The first time I ran into the salt and vinegar chips was in Goose Bay, Labrador in the mid 1980s, I am sure glad they caught on in the U.S., dill chips are great also.

I bought a can the other day ...just the can mind you because it was in minty condition and a handy size tin to store dog food in .

it hit me that their name wasn't " Charlies chips " which is what we called them .(great stuff) Now I want one of their pretzel tins which is probably harder to find .

Aldis kettle chips are pretty good .

Mine is miss Vickie’s jalapeño.

where is the closest shell gas station

I’m not a fan of potato chips, or crisps as we call them. Our chips you call French fries. Oir biscuits are your cookies. Your cookies are our scones. I think I need to lie down.

However, we have baked crisps which are okay:

They are not as greasy as traditional crisps. But they are still junk food, poor nutrition, a sugar hit, not filling.

I really only eat these now…

My family gets those, but only when they're at the 99 cent store!

Yup, those are it. Exactly what we’re looking for over here.

In that sense, I like homemade sweet potato chips (British chips).

Sounds delicious. Will have to look for those.

/\ . :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: …. :beer:

/\ yeah, these days with so many crazy flavors for chips… fits right in. :partying_face:

Yeah, I once tried potato-flavored potato chips. Eerie. Had no idea what to think.

What size bag? I think these are about 3-4 USD at supermarkets. They have so many flavors, maybe the ones that don’t sell they unload to the dollar stores. I have never seen them there ever.

I only go there when I used to tail meth heads (just users) to find multi pound traffickers. The places still give me bad feelings when I see one.

Back to potato chips………

Regular size bags.

My sister goes to the 99 cent store often, and when these chips show up, she stocks up.