Who else is manly enough?

Ya! Death to Trouser Tyrants!

That's ironic - I call it my Trouser Tyrant....

Meh. If ya wanna look, go ahead.

Pics are ten bucks, however.

I love to expose myself in public! Everyone always seems to get a big laugh out of it...Undecided

I crawled out of bed blurry eyed this morning and with my coffee sat down and this was the first thread I opened. So, the word "Kilt" looked liked like "KIT". In my half asleep condition I envisioned a "solar charger" (don"t ask me why) so I opened the provided link and saw a DRESS! WTF! says I out loud. I thought what kinda kit is this. By now my eyes were adjusting so I went back and read (the whole post) and realized it was a "Kilt", not KIT LOL. I actually like these things. My wife, being part scot (sp) would see her granddad wear one of these back in the 50s/60s. He would also play the bagpipes and dance for her. She loved it. I saw a guy many years ago wearing one at a park (all by himself) playing the pipes. The sound was amazing! and boy did he draw a large group of on-lookers. I guess anything can come up on this board! I will let my eye"s adjust from now on before reading. Back to work.

Keith

Conceived in Chicago, born in Glasgow.

Wannae ken mair? Ra Glasgae kiss is up fer yez!

Own a kilt. Wannae laugh? See whit a Glesgae kiss diz fir ye.

It all starts with a kilt and then leads to

Hahaha...

I'm with Old Lumens. I'm to old to worry and it embarrasess the kids and Missus no end.

Lets see how long it takes for people to notice the older man in the backround?

I thought we were pals... I can't believe you're hating on Hello Kitty. :(

There was a background? I must have missed that while I was waiting for those girls to hookup. :p

I wear taclite pro pants exclusively. Maybe get the kilt for the chick. She need some decent pockets.

cone, why didn't you tell me this thread was getting interesting again? You're supposed to have my back.

edc and racoon city, are you guys sure you aren't related? Separated at birth maybe? Brothers from another mother? As far as supplying apropos photos for almost any situation, you guys are the masters. I bow to you - I am not worthy.

BetweenRides, the next time I see a post with a picture of hot chick, and I'm speaking exclusively about edc's picture, I'll be sure to PM you right away!:glasses:

Think the Germans in WW1 had the right idea. Scot soldiers in kilts = Ladies from Hell

I think that we're "look-alike twins." I'll let y'all decide who is who.

+1,000

Thanks for the morning wake up laugh, raccoon city! :bigsmile: