Why are people so impatient? Survey

Started reading BLF in 2011 on and off. Joined 1 year ago. :sunglasses:
Been into flashlights for decades and started collecting a few years back :heart_eyes:
I have no problem waiting as long as there is communication. :expressionless:
If I order my toys every week then there is always a surprise in the mail :stuck_out_tongue:
Now where the H, E Double L is my flashlight!!! :open_mouth: :laughing: :laughing: :stuck_out_tongue:

“…(equals: Didn’t you grow up in those years? Or are you new to this?)”

(equals: Do you still beat your wife?)

?

Been here a little less than two years.

I have come to enjoy the anticipation (I think of it as foreplay) when you get the package its over and then you are waiting on the next one :laughing:

What’s your criterion for being impatient?

ARsee…just saying that the question is not a question, rather a statement against anyone answering it.
there is no good answer according to the OP

I have ordered many times and waited patiently
butt I have an order from 11/2 which I am getting impatient
does that make me immature?

1. how many years have you been on BLF, (or into flashlights altogether)
over 1 year, but have been on CPF for years, and been on flashlight before that
2. how much does it (still) bother you to wait for your new toy? (equals: Didn’t you grow up in those years? Or are you new to this?)
2 weeks, but 2 weeks after the last info, if they give a reason or any detail about my package, i can wait up to 2 months before requesting refund

Not in my reality

One form of analogy. Stick to it

Wrong forum

ChibiM,

Is the following impatient to you?

Why some people can’t live with others’ impatience and love to play a high moral ground game? I am not talking about OP, but those very rude comments posted here.

There’s no high ground being taken. I was rude and apologize. But every thread gets muddled down with endless posts of why my light is not here yesterday.

I think that’s the point of the thread .

7+ years

I can wait .
I have lots of lights to play with while I wait for something new to arrive .

Lurking on BLF 5+ years

Into anything tool related for as long as i can remember.

I still remember ordering from catalogs that stated delivery times around 4-12 weeks. Im used to it.

BLF Since 2011
Flashlights, before then, not really sure…

I order from China then try to forget about it (what was ordered), then when the box or envelope arrives it’s fun to open for the surprise!

More recently my orders have been arriving within about 12-15 days, Gearbest, Banggood, even most aliexpress. I don’t mind paying the small fee for faster shipping options that have been available recently, not because I’m impatient but IMO faster has less chance of it being lost or damaged.

I remember years back when all the China orders were around a months wait, things have gotten a lot better. :slight_smile:

Lost hope in a couple of orders from 11/2, doubting my 11/11 stuff will show up, yeah after the 2 month mark it’s not about patience, it’s WTF happened to my orders, should not have to wait that long, hesitant to even order anymore unless its a stateside vendor.

:beer: :beer:

1/ I was into flashlight a few months before joining BLF (obviously when one looks for flashlight reviews, one cannot escape the forum that makes one’s budget much lighter) which was a year and a half ago.
2/ For the first few orders I made on GearBest, Banggood and AliExpress, I looked at tracking info every day. After that, I don’t even bother if I have to wait 2+ months.

I have never been really impatient, just that over the last 6 or 7 months 50 % of everything i been ordering online from overseas has not been arriving. I have had to make a ridiculous number of Paypal claims for items not arriving lately sadly…
Now the BLF GT is another that i feel worried about because of all the shipping issues i been having from orders from over seas sellers, I am about ready to give up on ordering anything at all anymore to be honest. Its getting worrisome as Paypal may soon cut me off from claims. ( nut its like a catch-22 situation, when i pay for something i order i expect to receive it. I know sometimes it can take even a couple months for orders from China sellers to arrive, but when orders from back in July & August don’t arrive by December I have to do something… i can’t just continue throwing money at the sellers and not receive anything. I am better off just giving up on buying anything online from any Chinese seller or supplier and thrown my money in the wood stove. At least i will gain a few seconds heat from burning cash. :weary: