Why are you doing this to me BLF, whyyyyy :(

So sad :frowning:

True, but I think this is also how double-posts happen?

I also ascribe to the copy & save method, since my internet decides to randomly disconnect itself at the least opportune moments.

Ctrl-A or Cmd-A(OSX) to select all
Ctrl-C/Cmd-C to copy

Program that sequence into your muscle memory and you’ll (almost) never run afoul of this!

^Boaz for the win!!!

Oh Boy……Oh boy…i wish i was near you when it happened!

You guys dont know, but Sirius9 is from a country that have the world “most inovative” curses, since i visit it( the country) randomly they never stop amazing me!

So…Sirius9 …tell us hornestly m8 :slight_smile:

I am fine folks, thanks for support, I ordered a flashlight and that calmed me down :smiley:

That’s how the old saying goes: When life give you lemons, order a flashlight.

If only doctors could prescribe flashlights as a pain relief “meds” :smiley:

dont want to be a smartass or anything, but soemtimes it happened to me as well. i learned the lesson, open any browser, do your job, and open notepad or notepad and copy pasterino all things there whenever you think when you done with that part, and if you loose internet connection you still have what you wanted.

That is a feature I could do without; I will choose what I want saved.

P.S. I am asked to login each time I click of BLF.

Does it has anything to do with the cookies?

I would think so, every time before I login it asks for me to accept cookies.

It shouldn’t ask about cookies after the first time. It also shouldn’t make you log in every time you visit, unless you visit very infrequently. Sounds like a browser that has disabled storing cookies or possibly some kind of privacy add-on.

It only asks the first time after I have login to the internet for the day; if I logout from the internet it will ask again.

I do not like storing cookies and try to empty my cache often.

This is why you have to login every time you close and open your browser, you probably have set the browser to automatically delete cookies on exit.
I literally don’t remember when was the last time I was asked to enter password for this forum (except this last case described in OP), browser does that automatically, only when I change the password then it will try to log in, it will fail, I will have to login manually and then it will recognise that I am entering new password and offer me to update password for this site, standard procedure for firefox.
At work I use “private” browsing so I need to login each time I start a new session…