Why Not Tank 007 e09

Same Flashlight as Tank007 E09, better price;

https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B01N8Y2SWH/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Have one, works great, mode memory and handles 10440’s like a boss.
After my gray Tank has seen better days from welding splatter into the lens, got this and use it often.
Yes, is an outdated emitter and has PWM, but it is pretty much bulletproof and $7.99 with 2 day shipping w Prime.
And it’s tiny and light weight, don’t know you have it till you need it.

Love the Lumintop Tools (have 4), but hate the no memory. Shouldn’t have to click 3 times to get to High. Just saying.
Carry on

Keith

I’ve been edcing an E09 for two years and loved it then - that was two years ago or so. I gifted quite a few too. Still have an unpacked one i think.

As djozz said it was reliable and got the job done.

Then i got a BLF copper A01 Nichia, nice NW tint, moon, no visible PWM… exit E09.
Many others too… Jetbeam µ, Ultratac K18 on 10440 (hard to beat), Lumintop tool ti Nichia, Convoy Tiny AAA, BLF 348 Nichia…

The Tank007 E09 has been. :+1:

On the look out for a deal on the µ. Currently at $11. Grabbed a few at $7-8 a few month ago but gave them all away… :person_facepalming:

Ditto on the Jetbeam u.
Wish they had warmer emitter choice, but still killer little light.
Small like the E09 as well.

Need that sale price again.
Later,
Keith

The early ones (mine included) had some issues with the insulation on the PCB shorting out on the reflector. I had to supplement with Kapton tape to make mine work. The PWM is pretty bad on this model as has been mentioned. I eventually tried to upgrade mine with a newer model emitter and failed.

I’m not a big fan of twisty multi-mode lights.

I prefer the longer runtime, better beam, and higher output of my 14500 EDC light. Pocket clip keeps it where I need it, while the EO9 just rolled around in the bottom of a pocket with my knife, keys, lint, etc.

See? That’s what I’m talking about as far as a good price-point for the features. 8bux, if I didn’t already have more AAA lights than I know what to do with, I’d spring for a couple.

Like I said, not a fan of AAA lights as far as their limitations, but they’re good to keep around Just In Case. So my ’348s, Glarees, A01s (forgot them) would all do. I might drop a dime or less to try one, but not more than that.

We really need a ‘like’ button or something. :laughing: That’s perfect.