Wierd, funny, crazy, cool, or just plain different beamshot photos... post them here.

That's all I have for tonight. I encourage all of you to post similar pics that you have taken.

Mouse in/out?

Hey, King, nice pics :D

OK, you win!

Awesome image.

Awesome images everyone! entertaining thread :)

Very cool! Thanks!

A fountain in dark place, lit up by two led lights:

thats soo awesome, how the light travels through the stream (must be intact!!!)

Coolest thread ive seen in a while!

Dont get me wrong i like the normal stuff, But the oddities in these pics just look amazing.

I call this one "Light" Beer.

That's a candle so naturally I call this one "Candlepower."

Manafont T6 with Smooth

and OP reflectors

Mag 2C modded to 9 volts with 3 cr123s and a 5 cell halogen

Full focus

Full flood

Anyone want some Jim "Beam?" ;)

Big fan of Queen are you?

About 600 lumens shining through hair gel. Note that the plastic cap is double-layered so it diffused the light a lot.

This is about 350 lumens shining through the bottom of the hair gel.

i dont have a picture, but maybe some one here can get one. but atleast one or more will try this im sure

we were camping, any my girls 4yo son was playing with my rc-c6 clone and say " look at this!"...

he had the light in shining into the palm of his hand, and you could see veins and all in his hand... it was cool. so all us adults took it and tried, but we could only get it visible through our fingers.

My son and I were discussing how we would do a comparison beamshot of an UF XML WW dropin and a UF 3mode manafont dropin. While laying out a plan we were shining the two lights next to each other and the little dog,Muffins, walked to just the right spot and I took the pic with my phone. You can see the cool white was not on high because of the PWM. The pic is not great because I used the phone. We didnt even have the camera out yet. The way it turned out though really shows the difference between Warm white and cool white. I liked it enough that I abandoned my plans for a better shot and left well enough alone.