WINNER - Sunwayman V11R Limited Edition - Warm High CRI

Winner Winner Chicken Dinner!! Remember, High CRI is like a strong coffee... If your not already a fan of strong coffee, it might take a little getting used to, but once you get used to the stronger flavours, your addicted and can't go back to the bland offerings of cooler whites.

Not surprisingly I didn't make it past the entry list. :p

Thanks for the raffle, Ualnosaj, and have fun with your new toy tool, Wiljen! (if you don't like it I'm willing to pay postage to Sweden :bigsmile: )

Thanks Jasonlau and congrats Nejliw. I was just seeing how both of those usernames looked backwards.

bmobh

;) !revelc ytterP

ytic nooccar

I did not win but it was fun.

Congrats to WILJEN and thanks to Ualnosaj

Thanks for the giveaway and congrats to the winner! :)

You know, WILJEN hasn't contacted me yet. I'm presuming everyone on the list and especially the winner, to be an active member of BLF :)

He's active but probably busy with life.

I assume you sent him a pm?

WOW, so close. Congrats to the winner and thanks for the oppertunity

Thanks very much for the giveaway and a big Congratulations to the winner!

Thank you, thank you, thank you. Having never won anything of any significance, I had written this off as a pipe dream. You have made my week and quite possibly my month!

Gratz to winner tho I'm a bit dissapointed for me :P

The light arrived today well packaged and even came with a battery packed in with it so I didn't even have to go find one to start playing with it. I'll post a full review after a week of EDCing the v11r. Thanks again to HIDCanada, first impressions are its a great little light.

congrats wilgen! Thank you HIDcanada!

Keith

Congratulations Wiljen!

Very nice, looking forward to your review.