WTB Xhp 35 HI E2 3C

they just want to make profits :stuck_out_tongue:

lets hope intl-outdoor or kaidomain will find some.

These appeared on ebay, but most likely fake:
https://www.ebay.com/itm/CreeXHP35HI-White-Neutral-White-Warm-White-LED-Emitter-with-DTP-Copper-MCPCB-/253288447397?rmvSB=true

BTW, I see 2 lights that reportedly have HI E4:

I was also available from Cutter and some people called it fake. Maybe it actually exists…

photos are stolen from kaidomain website…. OR is kaidomain on ebay.

The seller only carries KD items, so no wonder they use KD pics. But just 7 comments over half year of existence, unlikely to be KD.

XT11GT and Wuben does have HD LED

Yes and no.
Klarus is indeed HD. Wuben is HI. Though Wuben website doesn’t mention E4. It may be a banggood-introduced part of the specs.

Wuben has 1280 Lumens in review I foubt this is a high Bin at all

Looking at the datasheet: Cree bins XHP35 at 350 mA and E4 is 635-680 lm.

so i re-flowed the new LED XHP35 E2 3C for my Astrolux MF02 and the lux increase about 2000 lux vs stock LED.

The tint is lovely neutral and i think this is the real deal from Cutters.com.au

Im a happy man :smiley:

Now i got to find out a way to open BLF Giggle bezel to upgrade the led :slight_smile:

At what distance? What was the reading before and after?

about 4 meters

original led reading 37,480 lux (6500k tint) and new led 39,360 lux (5000k tint)

i will take proper reading tomorrow night. It’s 1am now and it’s time for bed.

About 5% improvement. Lexel measured nearly 17%. I guess your result is closer to what would be expected.

i need to refocus the beam for further lux improvement but so far im very happy with the tint

the output within a bin still varies up to 7, so 10-14 may be possible

17% is probably a good E2 bin on the upper end, while the D4 was a not so good one
also maybe a slight variation of focus may come into play
or Cree puts even an LED which would fit E4 binning into E2 as they do not make E4 reels as the number of LEDs is too low

ok so i refocused the led and the final reading i got is 44160 lux

17.8% improvement :smiling_imp:

Acebeam K70 stock light 40330 lux

So was the MF02 nw or cw ?? before u put E2 in

original led was cool white.

Now it’s nw with better lux reading :slight_smile:

And your about to do same to the UT02 yes, b interested to see the measured improvements ? my UT02 was nw and i fitted the E2 3C and i thought it mwas a little brighter and whiter, However i gave it to my mate who had exactly the same resistor mod which gave exactly the same 5 amps rear and his std Led is slightly better and tighter than mine with the E2 , i might try the std UT02 nw led in my MF02 then compare to my mates MF02 6500

cheers Dave