WTS: Genuine 365nm Nichia NCSU033B UV leds

Bump

I finally used mine. I put it in the Convoy S2+ (mine was actually the UV variant) mounted on a 16mm Sinkpad for XM-L (5050) LEDs. It doesnā€™t fit perfectly, but it centered nicely after a few tries with lots of added flux. Vinz also did this here. Unfortunateley I had to file the edges of the pcb and also enlarge the hole of the reflector.

Now it works and I am driving it at 700mA. The host becomes warm to the touch after 2-3min. It could probably tolerate 1A, but I wouldnā€™t go much higher than that.

That one thing I still want to do is sand the glass to make the beam more floody. The small die turns the S2+ into a thrower with a tiny spot.

Great to hear it.
Iā€™ve also been playing a lot with this as made few 365nm flood lights for UV curing of 365nm resins.

700mA is a safe bet. However, Iā€™m running these at 1.05A.
The casing is 3D printed with uv resistant ASA prints filamentā€¦ :slight_smile:

Nice :+1:

Any more of these available?

Yea, there are still many left. How many do you need?

Just one please.

PM sent few days ago :slight_smile:

Would it be possible to get one of these from you already re-flowed onto a DTP board? If so, how much extra to pay?

Sure. I already have some of them reflowed on dtp with AWG23 (0.25mm sq.) Ɩlflex high temp silicone wires attached for $10 extra.

What size MCPCB are those that you already have reflowed?

I have 22mm and 16mm versions.

Still in stock?

yes, but Iā€™m not sure PostDanmark sends to Russia at the moment. PM me if you want me to check alternative shipping options.

1 Thank

Yes, it looks like weā€™ll have to wait for the borders to open