WTS: Grab Some Great Lights & Stuff...

Hah, I understand. You may have to do some horse trading to get that Shocker.

Thanks Rusty! Got the lights.

Several more big items to move (yes, times are still tough...but rewarding!)...

1) Acebeam K40M. Used about 5 times. In virtually new condition. Just one small scratch on one side of the box that was acquired in shipping to me, but it is hard to notice. Light works perfectly. Lights up the whole street. Has everything it came with. Will come to you with the same Tenergy 2400 mAh batteries I used in it. They are very used, but they are good batteries. $70.00 priority shipping. Leaves tomorrow. Hate to part with it, but I need to.

2) Asus Tablet with attachable physical keyboard and its own battery w/ebay leather case: Everybody thinks these things are so amazing, but honestly, I got a new Mac laptop for my consulting business and it does everything better, leaving this without purpose. I haven't used it much even before that. They just aren't very practical for real work. This model (can't find the stats on it) was bought in 2013, in June, I believe. It has mainly served as a game tablet and alarm clock.

If it doesn't sell here, it goes on ebay. And if someone buys it and does not want it, just send it back, but I have had no problems with it. It has been cleaned and is undamaged. I paid $464.87 brand new from BestBuy. $125.00 shipped priority.

Wow.. great prices!

they should be gone very soon!

lucky guy who gets the K40m or even that notebook!

I want the Tablet .

I will take the Acebeam K40M and SAIK. I will backup on the tablet. Thanks.

Lucky $%&'()*+?<>*

Paypal sent for the lights. Thanks.

(%'(%>%>%+%%(($;::$(($

PayPal sent .

Thanks Rusty Joe .

The K40M and SAIK arrived in good condition. Thank you very much for the fast shipping. Makes me feel bad that shipping cost you that much.

A steal on the Acebeam when you figure in the batteries.