WTS: Small Oval Split Rings (4x8x1.5mm) - SOLD OUT

Got mine today, envelope looked perfect, thanks again for the deal!

Thanks carmantl, good to hear.

Got mine… no problems at all. And thanks again for helping us all out.

Good good.

I think I will put in the second order this afternoon since we are already at 400. I can sit on the extra 100 if needed. Any last input on the ring size? Is the smallest size ok for everyone? The larger ones will be a bit more expensive per their website.

If I can find a use for them, I may take 50 off your hands.

I will take 50, Thanks

Any problems and I’ll take an extra 50 if needed to see the order through, if not then my order for 100 stands.
Not bothered about the size.

Another shipping option for small hard items is a photo mailer. Texaspyro recommended them to me and the work great. eBay has the smallest size(~7”x9”) for about 10 for $3 and they ship same as a letter.

Got mine too, thanks.

Got mine today. No problem with packaging/envelope whatsoever.

I didn't realize they were so tiny. Too small for my old hands and eyes. Tried to install on ThruniteT10 and finaly decided to stay with larger split ring. Would be great in larger size.

My bad. Should have paid attention to the posted measurements/specs.

I have the same trouble with small split rings, or had. A pair of split ring pliers is what you need, even my arthritic hands can cope with the small ones now.

I paid about £8 for mine but I was robbed
They are available much cheaper from EDCGear.co.uk for those in the U.K.

I’m down for 10 right now and can PP now too

Mine posted from

Utah.

Yep, you are right. Need a designated tool for sure to handle such small rings.

Yup, from Utah. I wonder what the delay is. Sorry if they didn’t come off as small as they are. I was hoping the picture with small things would be indicative enough.

You can hold them with needle nosed pliers and split them open with a small flat head screw driver or a knife.

Is international shipping very expensive? i don’t have a use for these, but want some :slight_smile:

A regular international stamp for a letter was 1.15 or so I think.

pm sent with idea

PM replied. Anyone else have interest in a larger size? They are a bit cheaper on amazon at $9 for 100.

I’d be interested in the larger size as well as my present order.