WTS Smaller size sheets of Lee Filters

Not to rain on this. How are you keeping the gel from melting? Multiple times I have had issues with small camera flashes melting them. Cost me a ex580, and I became much more selective about when I would use them.

How about Norland 61 ?

Itā€™s optically clear and cured with UV. Usually used to attach tritium vials, but it might work to bind the two layers together without artifact or marking?

If youā€™re using a crazy hot rod flashlight Then Iā€™d suggest using the zircon filters which are tough as nails . Youā€™d have to be running a welding torch to burn one up .

Never heard of anyone melting a regular filter with a flashlight but obviously Lee wanted or felt the need to also make a tougher filter too. :)

Yassss,
Was looking for this all over amazon and ebay. I need this for my E14 III BLF combo. It quite too green for my taste. PM sent, thanks Boaz.

Once mine come in Iā€™ll be posting pics of my Astrolux ft03 xhp50.2 6000-6500k (dedomed) before and after. I donā€™t have pics of beam before I dedomed, but the cct dropped which was great but also got MUCH greener, this should help ALOT.

Thanks, Boaz! pleasure purchasing with you

Is this still available?

Yes .....

In fact I have new / harder to find zircon sheets ....as well as more regular Lee and Rosco filters

I have about 15 different filters and another dozen or more diffuser films available .

PM sent

thanks

PMā€™d. Iā€™ll update with how it goes.

Edit 2/13/21: I got the sheets, they look great. Awesome price, and they came with a nice note. Canā€™t recommend enough.

Thanks Twin8 ... Glad I could help .

Appreciate your kind comments

Are these still available? Looking to buy some of the Zircon minus green filters to help with the green tint on a light with 5000k SST-20 LEDs

yes Iā€™ve recently gotten new filters in ..Including the Zircon 805 which has always been the hardest one to find , as well as some of the Rosco filters . ... and about a dozen different diffuser film sheets .

PM me and Iā€™ll send you an up to date list of everything I carry .

Thanks Boaz

I sent you a email to the address in the message you sent me. Iā€™m unable to PM you back, probably because my account is too new. Let me know if you got it!

Interested in a few zircon filters as well. PM sent

PM sent. Thank you, Boaz!

Thanks Light Saber...

I sent you my standard reply with a wall of cut copy and paste text canned reply to requests . Info on everything I offer is in the PM reply .

Anyone wanting more info just PM me .

I'll get info on both diffusion film and the minus green filters your way ..

\

Thank you, Boaz!

I received very quickly a few Zircon minus green and DC-Fix sheets from you!

Have so far tried the 1/4 minus green on a new Armytek Tiara C1 Warm (Cree XP-L). It originally had a slight tinge of green and to my eyes the filter has helped significantly! Thanks again! :slight_smile:

Got some filters in. Left to right are D4V2 219B SW45k, SST-20 4000k FD2, and XP-L HI 5000k at 5000k WB.

This is a Plus 1/8 green filter on the SW45k. I like it both ways. It's close to neutral, still slightly rosy in real life.

This is the same and Minus 1/8 green on the XP-L HI. It looks pretty neutral with the filter in real life.

I forgot to take a picture, but I didn't like the minus green on the SST-20, it made it too pink.

Nice pics Brad . I'd forgotten that you'd asked for a +Plus green filter . One of the only requests I've ever had for more green instead of a -minus green filter. It looks like the xpl could have use a minus 1/4 green instead of just 1/8th . The reason the minus green filter looked bad on the sst-20 emitter is because there isnā€™t green in the tint to kill:)

Glad I could help .

As soon as Iā€™m able to send you a private message Iā€™d like to order a few minus green filters and some diffuser film.

Thanks

Hey there. Do the Z1/Z2/Z3 correspond to Leeā€™s 805/804/803 product numbers?