【ツ】Wurkkos HD20 Sales Thread - updated revision and available in green color

Thanks for showing the difference of the actual implemented UI…

Are there already different UI between different batches (initial batch vs current batch) of HD20 or is the UI still the same as the one you marked above?

I don’t know. I try to get in touch with Wurkkos to find out.

Green color available now, and version update on compatibility of USB-C charging and reverse charging

The new batch will keep on using the same UI except for minor changes concerning mode memory. I do not know the actual changes in detail, though.

Advertising pictures of the green version are now updated in the OP.

I don’t know if this is news, but it was to me. The HD20 is currently available on Wurrkos.com for $28.99 without battery or $32.99 with battery.
https://wurkkos.com/products/hd20-rechargeable-headlamp-21700-flashlight-2000lm-dual-led-lh351d-and-xpl-with-type-c-magnetic-tail?VariantsId=10052

I just received the green one, the tracking link they sent me in email was bad but it took only 2 weeks to get to me. The battery is 5000Mah. No regerts.

I ordered the HD20 green which arrived.

I haven’t compared the UI that much, whether there is a (slight) change in UI from the earlier black HD20 compared to the green HD20.

However, I did notice 1 change while charging (I often connect a USB meter to check the charging current, so I noticed this):

- while charging the black HD20, voltage is 5v/2A (maybe higher? I haven’t tried really drained battery)

• while charging the green HD20, voltage used was 9v, which seems to mean it’s using QuickCharge 2.0’s 9v voltage

I haven’t really done a full charging graph with empty battery though, so I can’t be sure how much faster QuickCharge 2.0 would be.

From what I’ve observed, the Sofirn SP36S also supports QuickCharge 2.0 (9v and maybe 12v) input charging.
I haven’t noticed if other Sofirn/Wurkkos models also support QuickCharge (input) — so far I’ve only observed SP36S and this newer HD20.

Has anyone had an issue getting the lockout function to work correctly? On my green HD 20 purchased in May 2021 (via company website), 4 fast clicks from off gets me 2 flashes (I assume signaling lockout mode is enabled).
If I immediately click, lockout works normally, but if I wait 5 seconds or more, full/normal LED operations occur with single click, no lockout.

Yes, if you have similar problem as DWG, contact me.

I checked my HD20 green, and it behaves exactly as yours.

4 clicks (from Off) will have 2 flashes. Immediately click, will flash and then turn Off (normal).
But waiting several seconds later, a single click will turn ON the flashlight.

I tested on my earlier HD20 black, 4 clicks from Off will lockout the light (2 flashes).
Clicking immediately will just flash. Waiting several seconds later, clicking will still be in Lockout mode (works normally).

So it appears this problem is on the HD20 green only? (or maybe newer HD20 regardless of color?)

I would like the 30% off code . Thanks

My green HD20 only holds lockout for 30 sec. After that the light functions normally. Is there a fix other than physical lockout?

AFAIK, there is no fix. Mine still has the glitch, but I use it anyway.

yes, there is a bug in one batch, and now all bugs been fixed

I would like the 30% off code Thanks

Deal price now on wurkkos official store from $29

Any codes for 30% off?

HD20 30% code: LTVJHZOO
valid from 2022-3-25 01:00 PDT