www.illumn.com

They just raised it in the last week or two. I placed an order in early November and the free shipping threshold was still $49.

Making you wait for Black something or other :wink: If you live in the states and need an FW series light, then buy 2 - cause you will get it & on time.

I've separated some rings out from the packs before we actually source them. You can find them here now: https://www.illumn.com/catalogsearch/result/?q=retaining

Attempting to source them now, unprotected?

Unfortunately USPS has been raising rates on us for a long time. We've held off raising the shipping threshold for years but finally had to.

I think the shipping rates are fair and I’ve always had good dealings with Illumn. Great outfit and convenient for me here in Norther CA

Hey, Calvin, would you be interested in hosting a BLF get-together?
You’re just far enough down the dreaded Highway 17 to make me want pizza and conviviality along with a lot of demo lights.
A small door fee would be entirely appropriate to cover cleanup ……

Just, ya know, wishing out loud for what I’d like, a tactic that’s surprisingly often been successful for me in the Internet era.

I would be happy to host a BLF get-together. I've tried to find interested parties in the Bay Area to no avail unfortunately.

Thank you! I really appreciate you working with me. I just placed my order a few minutes ago.