XPL MAGNETRON ??? only 10.99$

And now they jack the price up to $19.99 !

BangGood pretends to be our friend, then as soon as we see something that may be a decent deal and react by buying the things, they pull this crap.
Bad move.

Now when sales drop to zilch, they will want to come back later with a group buy at $14.99 :slight_smile:

And this is why I usually buy 2 of anything, just in case.
Later,
Keith

Sorry man

I mod two lights tonight and im abit tired as well as lazy :frowning:

trust me this light is a bargain for the price you pay and you wont regret it

Thatā€™s why they want to do a review and if the light is good they will jack up the price for profits. Kinda scum i think :stuck_out_tongue:

Damn, stupid move with raising price,it was 12,99 for 10+ daysā€¦
But since itā€™s 11.11 they pumping everythingā€¦

Nic nevermind, if you grab some time next days just show us the tint comparison cose iā€™m not sure is it a 3D or 5A

they had that price $12.99 USD for months.

seems like no one interest so they keep the price low then I bought to see what i can do this light later on :stuck_out_tongue:

im guessing 3D tint

Another thing that might be killing this 11.11 sale and China prices in general is the wild swings their currency is experiencing because of the USA elections.
They are nervous and are hedging on price.

If the threatened Trade Tariffs come to light in the next 6 months to a year, our cheap prices may come to a grinding halt.
I pray the USA does not go to a VAT tax.
Good thing Iā€™m a flashlight hoarder !!

Yup you have a point, yesterday I saw 30% difference in buying and selling exchange for USDā€¦

On sale 10.99$

Just received it. For the sale price + BG points (8.50 euro) itā€™s a decent light. Tint is good. Appears a bit warmer than my Convoy M2 with a 4C, but not as warm as my A6 with 5A tint. Switch is nice. Not so nice is the lack of lock out though.

Mine not arrived yet, but I will try to open that driver to see what can be done to improve that drainā€¦.

I got one of these a few days ago. I have to say the UI is very odd and annoying. The magnetic ring has 9 positionsā€¦ strobe - low - medium - high - strobe - low - medium - high - off. There are no markings to indicate where you are in the sequenceā€¦ what were they thinking? This feels like a half baked or a cheapened copy of another light. I opened it up and there are 4 magnetic sensors on the driver board and I assume 2 magnets in the control ring. A possible mod would be to have 3 magnets evenly spaced apart and then remove the sensor that activates strobe. This should provide a nice low-medium-high sequence that would just keep repeating. Youā€™d need a figure out how to add a tail switch otherwise there would be no way to turn it off.

My sample barely draws 2A at the tail on high with a NCR18650B. It has a parasitic draw of 0.6 mA in the off position.

I have already demolished mine, and yes there are two magnets in the ring which btw was pain in the ass, to get backā€¦.
I like the tint,and will probably take the emitter for my 2D Mag projectā€¦

How did you disassemble the ring and do you recall if there were spots were one could add more magnets?

Whole head can be separated in two piece but the threads are glued just a little on my sample.Ring is in between.
I donā€™t think you can input another magnet,also polarity of them must be set properly so it can workā€¦
Too much work if you plan to modify it, trust me not worthy

OK, thanks for the information. Its hard to understand why a light would be designed with such a bizarre mode sequence, but for me it really ruins it. 9 rotatory positions, but only 4 sensors makes no sense? I will probably look at removing the magnetic sensor for strobe as I hate having that in the sequence.