Yet Another Sipik SK68 Clone - $4.99 shipped

Link to the tomtop 3mode?

> Link to
Problem is, there’s no way to link to what you’re describing — they don’t send the same thing each time, from anywhere.

You’ll double the output by setting them to wide beam - the zoom feature pays a very high price. I’ve verified this on basically every zoomie that has been through my hands.

overrated. I’m leaning these days to adjusting the zoomed beam to just above the castle-tower effect and living with a fairly decent semi-circle hot-spot at the expense of extra throw.

I tested the output at both wide and narrow beam. I slapped that table of results together pretty quickly without too much thought, so maybe it’s not obvious. There’s 2 values. First one is wide beam / second one is narrow.

What quality can be expected from this sk68: http://www.ebay.com/itm/300-Lumens-WC-CREE-Q5-LED-Zoomable-Adjustable-Focus-Flashlight-Torch-Lamp-3-Mode-/150816970535?pt=US_Flashlights&hash=item231d645727 ?

351 neg feed back for last month? I would stay away.

But for the question, of quality: YOU CAN NOT EXPECT QUALITY FROM ANY SELLER SINCE YOU ARE NOT LIKELY TO GET EVEN THE SAME LIGHT FROM SAME SELLER.!!