You have to see this DX

229 posts in 42 days

Who is the real loser eventually? Stupid DX!

I got an email saying none of the items I ordered are available so close my dispute and they will refund me. Lol Paypal already refunded me

Marc, just get your money back (cancel the order) and be happy it doesn't get worse than that. :)

Life is too precious to waste worrying on things like this.

I hate DX too, and will never deal with them again unless absolutely necessary. Definitely DX not a place you want to buy high value or important items. DX wasted me a lot of time and never even bothered replying at all my emails/tickets. They refund my PP dispute and claims without even bothering to type any single word. They know the problem was theirs.

But so what, still alive and well, gotten back my money (minus some CC interest of course)... and now I know what to expect of DX... it's basically just a fire and forget site. Or lottery if you want to call it that way.

So, I think, just get your money back and let it go... :)

+1

Eh? I'm not sure what that means. There are people here with 1000s of posts!

Nothing really, I just saw your stats a couple of days ago, and in a moment of clarity, the math of your "Joined Date" and the current date just clicked.

Very prolific. Some people have more to say than others. I realized I'd only had 133 posts in 9 months. That's all.

Kreisler does that between breakfast and lunch. ;-) 1398/122 or a post every ~2 hours.

Not more to say, more to ask. Since I joined I have bought a Klarus p2a, Jetbeam BC40, 2xL2 bodies and 1 XML drop-in. I could not have chosen this stuff with out this forum.

Marc.

I just received a refund through Paypal this morning. Whoever said I would get a refund without them Even replying was right! Not a word.

Just to clarify I am not going to avoid them like the plague, I know they are having problems right now, so I will leave it for a couple of months before I place an order with them again. If they act in the same way, then I will call it a day with them.

Thanks for the replies, Marc.