3) Qbeam 3 mil candlepower

4) HD2010 UF

5) 980 L

1- SkyRay KING

2- SkyRay KING

3- SkyRay KING

4- SkyRay KING

5- SkyRay KING

Well, I have other flashlight, one with SST-90 and some triple XM-L... but the king looks like the brightest I have.

Texaspyro,

Surely those aren't flashlights? are they?

I know the question was "brightest lights"

1. Palight BG-002 HID

2. Dry CW

3. KD XM-L (2X18650)

4. TF R2 (With XM-L U2 P60 pill)

5. MCU C88

Just took this pic at the end of a 15-minute runtime test with the Kingy. He got pretty hot! There is tons of ambient lighting in this apartment parking lot right outside my place, but the King makes quick work of it all with its aircraft light strength. I got my "fix" for tonight for sure. It fills the void! And it doesn't have to be a dedicated thrower to light up more than clearly anything in the direction you point it at, believe me. This still throws better than most of what I have. And it performs like I'd hoped every bit.

Here's a 350yd shot with my Professionals Favorite halogen spotlight. I think this think amounts to about 3000 OTF lumens.

And here's my favorite shot from the Dereelight at 375yds.

I'm always turning them down ...Mr minimalist :)

Brightest lights I use regularly.

fenix ld40 xpg 4b neutral 245 lumens

mcu c-88 modded xpg neutral 4B 330lumens

tank xpg r4b/mod.245 lumens

D-10 Nitecore...xpgr4b/mod 300 lumens

Edi-t T-6 XPGR4B/mod 250 lumens

N-light b2s xpg 380 lumens

Yes, they are all flashlights... sort of. The two biggest ones have 40 and 20 pounds of 16S 2P/1P A123 20AH lithium-iron-nanophosphate batteries, but are usually mains powered. Not the most pocket friendly. All the electronics are a dual-redundant, no single point of failure, graceful fallback, nothing can go wrong, trust me I won't let you down, would you like fries with that design.

The 50,000 lumen unit has an 11 pound 10S 1P 20AH battery and is in a more traditional form factor and is actually quite handleable.

The smaller single array devices use 2300 mAH A123 M1 cells and only weigh a couple of pounds.

All can run around an hour at full blast, but are infinitely dimmable and can run weeks at minimum setting.

This I gotta see.

Believe me, you look into the eye of the beast and you won't see... even near min PWM things are... uh, scary.

DRY CW Turbo driver no safety timer

Skyray Triple X CW 3800

Ultrafire (MOD) MCU C-88 3.5amp XML U2 1A SMO

Ultrafire (MOD) C-2 3.5amp XML U2 1A OP

Ultrafire UF 980L

Those are some nice looking Mags, kramer.

I tend to favor pocket EDC lights so I don't have any really big or really bright. The Sky Ray king looks tempting though...

My 5 brightest in order (based on manufacturer specs as well as my observations and eyeball ceiling bounce tests... no scientific measurements here):

1. Zebralight SC600: rated at 750 lumens, but a reviewer measured it around 770 lumens or so. Very bright and small. But still too big for me to consider using as my EDC.
  2. Yezl Z1X: Manufacturer rated at 800 lumens at the emitter. Reviewer rated around 600-650 OTF I recall. No frills interface and ringy beam. But it's bright on a fresh 18650. Too big for me to consider this a viable EDC light.
  3. Jetbeam RRT-01: manufacturer rated at 500 lumens. Running on AW IMR 18350 cells, it's much brighter than other lights I have that are supposed to be around 500 lumens. My guess is on fresh cells output is is in the 550-580 lumen range. Great little light with a fanastic interface and my current EDC.
  4. Modified Sipik SK58: Modded to use an XM-L T6 emitter and Shiningbeam 2.8 amp 8x7135 driver. Added a small reflector and modified pill threads and top of pill so that emitter is much closer to the lens for a wider spill. Running on AW IMR 14500 only. In flood mode this light is probably producing around 550-600 lumens OTF. Output is close enough to the RRT-01 on 18350 that it's hard for me to tell which light is brighter. Reflector gets rid of all rings making for a beautiful flood mode making this an excellent short range flood light. Has the ability to zoom out into a mediocre spot light. Throw isn't as good as a light with a smaller and brighter emitter, but it's still better than any other light on this list.
  5. Xeno E03 running on AW IMR 14500: 490 lumens manufacturer rated. Well built budget light. However, I don't like this for my EDC because of the lack of a low mode.

I think I will soon have new brightest. Good news from E; my JM05 has a new 3-mode/no-blinky driver and apparently, is now a 3.1 amp beast. He said something about it throwing like an emeffer?

effingawesomeFoy

Trustfire J12 - 5x XML - Really bright

UniqueFire - 3x XML - Can't remember the model name

Trustfire 1200 body and 5xR2 Drop-in from DX - Still beats a single XML

Fenix TK35 - Just because it is my first >$100 light.

Jetbeam BC40 - Just because it is throwy and have two :)

That sounds sweet. Can't wait to see updated beam shots.

It is very impressive. I can't wait to see beam shots also.

neithercanIFoy

Add me to the list. Could we please have details as well.

Sky Ray King

FandyFire STL-V2

Varapower 2000 prototype

Ultrafire XM-L dropin in an Ultrafire WF-504B with a coated lens

ROP High bulb in a 2D mag fed by two 32600s.

This is on total output ranging from 2200 to 700 lumens.