Your ideal 18650 light.

And warmish to neutral with high CRI . And I should have said deep carry clip .

I've been trying to strongly resist ordering a Zebralight SC600. It seems they've fixed my biggest gripe with prior models, which was accidental pocket activation. I'm afraid it may be so good that I quit modding all together... Then again, it has a floody reflector, and I prefer them a bit throwier.

Zebralight needs to take some more heat ..pun intended ..

They seem to get nothing but praise and this summer for jack the clipper the new hi cri is out ..although i have no idea what that means .. but it does give the impression of a refined snootiness and has a nice ring to it .".pardon me .. do you have any grey poupon "?? But then again Don did say "ideal "..can I have a Mac gismo in titanium a '69 Lamborgini miura and a supermodel ..?

High C.olor R.endering I.ndex . Colors appear more realistic , as with an incandescent light .

I'm sure if you asked someone nice enough they could make you an all strobe light, with none of those pesky constant on modes :P

Hmmm . . . I like a P60 host. Easy to modify and get standard parts for. Lots of choices for hosts if you get tired of the looks. While I like Solarforce lights, I'm perfectly happy with my silver 504B. And to me, the XM-L is more light than I want, so I would rather have a XP-G, in neutral. The 3-mode 1.4A NANJG driver is just about perfect but I am hoping to reprogram one of those to 2 modes only with the Low being programmable to one of maybe 4 modes from less than 1 lumen to a decent medium of 50 lumens or so, plus maybe even some flashy modes since they'll be hidden.

For summer use, I am liking my Ultrafire X1 which is a little easier to put in a pocket and has the same 3-mode driver. Could be a little throwier though.

wow, xp-g in neutral, 3 mode NANJG with a low,low, hidden flashies, with a decent runtime?

you got my vote brted

Some manufacturers manage this just fine. Think of all those flickering lights. :(

I’m sorry to not be more clear …Of course i know what cgi is … I just didn’t want the topic to become one of those MY CGI is higher than yours lest we fall into a cpf endless debate of who is really more stuck up … you or me ?? :stuck_out_tongue: tongue in cheek.

I think this thread has picked up on one thing ,solarforce has accomplished one thing .. an extremely high number of owners will say it's a great light . just like the zebralights,.. people universally say one thing.. superb product .. money can't buy that kind of recommendation.