Sofirn special offers on Amazon.us for sc31 pro

118 posts / 0 new
Last post

Pages

Sofirn
Sofirn's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 day 8 hours ago
Joined: 04/06/2017 - 04:22
Posts: 1196
Location: Shenzhen, China
Sofirn special offers on Amazon.us for sc31 pro

Hi BLFers,

 

Thank you for coming into the post. Our flashlights is on special offers. They're a good choice as a EDC tool, present for friends,or replenish your flashlight collection.

 

[EDC rechargeable flashlight] Sofirn sc31 pro 5000k & 6500k

5000k: 25%off code+ $3 coupon, the final price is $26.24

6500k: 20%off code + $5 coupon, the final price is $26.99

 

Here is the link to sc31 pro 5000k to get more details:   https://www.amazon.com/Rechargeable-Flashlight-SC31Pro-Battery-Inserted/dp/B08P6ZG7TB

Here is the link to sc31 pro 6500k to get more details:   https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08FR9QJP4?ref=myi_title_dp

 

 

 

 

[Diving Flashlight] Sofirn SD01

25%OFF CODE + $10 COUPON, the final price is $57.49

 

Here is the link to SD01 to get more details: https://www.amazon.com/sofirn-Flashlight-Underwater-Waterproof-Batteries...

 

 

[Headlamp] Sofirn D25S

 

20%off code+ $2 coupon, the final price is $19.59

Here is the link get to D25S:  https://www.amazon.com/Headlamp-Rechargeable-Flashlight-Inserted-Upgraded/dp/B07NJ9PCJC

 

 

 

 

[Tactical Flashlight] Sofirn sp31 v2.0

20%off code+ 5%off coupon, the final price is: $26.59

Here is the link get to SP31 V2.0:  https://www.amazon.com/SP31V2-0-Tactical-Flashlight-Rechargeable-Included/dp/B08HW63QKG

 

 

If you're interested in those flashlight, please feel free to leave a comment or PM me.

Hope you guys have a great day!

Edited by: Sofirn on 03/01/2021 - 01:06
Robin Dobbie
Offline
Last seen: 34 min 4 sec ago
Joined: 04/30/2019 - 12:49
Posts: 823
Location: Texas

Can’t wait to get the SC31 Pro I ordered from Sofirnlight.com. Looks like one can still get it and add an extra magnetic tailcap and those silicone lids to bring the total down to 27.47 shipped! I think those lids will seriously reduce the amount of plastic wrap I waste.

Sofirn
Sofirn's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 day 8 hours ago
Joined: 04/06/2017 - 04:22
Posts: 1196
Location: Shenzhen, China

Hope you enjoy the light!

Robin Dobbie wrote:
Can’t wait to get the SC31 Pro I ordered from Sofirnlight.com. Looks like one can still get it and add an extra magnetic tailcap and those silicone lids to bring the total down to 27.47 shipped! I think those lids will seriously reduce the amount of plastic wrap I waste.
Buckeye_Guy
Offline
Last seen: 6 days 1 hour ago
Joined: 02/07/2014 - 17:05
Posts: 48
Location: Houston

Am I blind or am I not seeing the code for sc31 pro 5000k?

Couchmaster
Offline
Last seen: 1 hour 6 min ago
Joined: 05/04/2016 - 17:11
Posts: 415
Location: USA

I don’t see the code either. When I click the link it goes to Sofirns Amazon page but the price is $38.99 and there is a $3 off coupon. 25%off code and 20%off code don’t do it, neither do 25%off ….hmmm.

roostre
Online
Last seen: 10 min 33 sec ago
Joined: 03/09/2020 - 23:37
Posts: 204
Location: Pac. NW

Sofirn wrote:
...If you're interested in those flashlight, please feel free to leave a comment or PM me.

Buckeye_Guy wrote:
Am I blind or am I not seeing the code ...

Couchmaster wrote:
I don't see the code either...

Sofirn will PM the discount codes to you after you post in this thread or send a PM to Sofirn and request a discount code for a particular product (or products).

Be patient because the response will not be instantaneous.

How many flashlights does a "real man" need?

None, real men are not afraid of the dark.

FromShadowlands
FromShadowlands's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 weeks 4 days ago
Joined: 01/31/2020 - 11:51
Posts: 148
Location: Houston, Texas, USA

Love my Sofirn SC31 Pro!!! It’s my EDC for sure. It’s awesome for vacationing as well because of the small/light factor as well as the glowing power button to help locate it in the dark.

fromshadowlands
U.S. Coast Guard Auxiliary, Flotilla 6-12, Air Station Houston

Sofirn Q8, Astrolux FT03, Manker MC12, Convoy S11, Sofirn SC31 Pro & Wowtac W1

https://www.flickr.com/photos/darrenwb/

Artiet59
Online
Last seen: 13 min 3 sec ago
Joined: 02/25/2020 - 17:55
Posts: 1445
Location: CT, USA

Yes I can vouch representatives at Sofirn are very helpful and responsive on getting you the code back. Thanks sofirn!

userflash
Offline
Last seen: 1 month 3 weeks ago
Joined: 11/08/2017 - 11:09
Posts: 6

I’m interested in a code for the 5000k. I’m also interested in putting Anduril 2 on it!

Thanks!

Flash

Sofirn
Sofirn's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 day 8 hours ago
Joined: 04/06/2017 - 04:22
Posts: 1196
Location: Shenzhen, China
Big Smile Lol, I’ve sent the code to your message, please check it. Thanks!
Buckeye_Guy wrote:
Am I blind or am I not seeing the code for sc31 pro 5000k?
Sofirn
Sofirn's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 day 8 hours ago
Joined: 04/06/2017 - 04:22
Posts: 1196
Location: Shenzhen, China
Hi, the code has been sent to your message, please check it. Thanks for your support.

userflash wrote:
I’m interested in a code for the 5000k. I’m also interested in putting Anduril 2 on it!

Thanks!

Sofirn
Sofirn's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 day 8 hours ago
Joined: 04/06/2017 - 04:22
Posts: 1196
Location: Shenzhen, China

Thank you! Big Smile

Artiet59 wrote:
Yes I can vouch representatives at Sofirn are very helpful and responsive on getting you the code back. Thanks sofirn!
Sofirn
Sofirn's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 day 8 hours ago
Joined: 04/06/2017 - 04:22
Posts: 1196
Location: Shenzhen, China

Lol, I’ve sent the code to you. Please check your message. Thanks!

Couchmaster wrote:
I don’t see the code either. When I click the link it goes to Sofirns Amazon page but the price is $38.99 and there is a $3 off coupon. 25%off code and 20%off code don’t do it, neither do 25%off ….hmmm.
Sofirn
Sofirn's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 day 8 hours ago
Joined: 04/06/2017 - 04:22
Posts: 1196
Location: Shenzhen, China

I’m so glad to hear that you like the light. Thanks!

FromShadowlands wrote:
Love my Sofirn SC31 Pro!!! It’s my EDC for sure. It’s awesome for vacationing as well because of the small/light factor as well as the glowing power button to help locate it in the dark.
Sofirn
Sofirn's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 day 8 hours ago
Joined: 04/06/2017 - 04:22
Posts: 1196
Location: Shenzhen, China

Thanks, my friend. I’m really appreciate it that you help me explain it clearly. Wink

roostre wrote:

Sofirn wrote:
…If you’re interested in those flashlight, please feel free to leave a comment or PM me.

Buckeye_Guy wrote:
Am I blind or am I not seeing the code …

Couchmaster wrote:
I don’t see the code either…

Sofirn will PM the discount codes to you after you post in this thread or send a PM to Sofirn and request a discount code for a particular product (or products).


Be patient because the response will not be instantaneous.

Couchmaster
Offline
Last seen: 1 hour 6 min ago
Joined: 05/04/2016 - 17:11
Posts: 415
Location: USA

Thank you! I placed my order for a single light, is it possible to get 2 more codes?

deeuubee
Offline
Last seen: 4 days 14 hours ago
Joined: 12/05/2012 - 13:35
Posts: 34
Location: Hudson Valley, NY

Thank you. Ordered two D25S today.

LOL, I ordered so many lights this year, I’m gonna need more pockets on my pants!

Sofirn
Sofirn's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 day 8 hours ago
Joined: 04/06/2017 - 04:22
Posts: 1196
Location: Shenzhen, China

Just sent you another more code. Please check your meaasge. Thanks for your support.

Couchmaster wrote:
Thank you! I placed my order for a single light, is it possible to get 2 more codes?
Sofirn
Sofirn's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 day 8 hours ago
Joined: 04/06/2017 - 04:22
Posts: 1196
Location: Shenzhen, China

Thanks for your support, if you need any help, I’m always standing here.

deeuubee wrote:
Thank you. Ordered two D25S today.

LOL, I ordered so many lights this year, I’m gonna need more pockets on my pants!

FBsLights
Offline
Last seen: 1 day 2 hours ago
Joined: 01/07/2016 - 18:51
Posts: 80
Location: United States

Please send codes for:
sc31 Pro 5000k
D25S

Thanks,
FB

drewski
Offline
Last seen: 6 hours 26 min ago
Joined: 07/09/2019 - 08:46
Posts: 118
Location: US

I’m interested in a code for the SC31 pro 5000k please. Thank you!

Street-Light
Offline
Last seen: 2 weeks 16 hours ago
Joined: 12/17/2012 - 10:56
Posts: 35
Location: Cumming, Ga.

I’m interested in the code for the SC31 pro 6500k please. I really appreciate this! Thankyou!!!

Formerly known as “cscosx”

wolfstyle
Offline
Last seen: 14 hours 11 min ago
Joined: 06/19/2015 - 11:31
Posts: 132
Location: Ohio

I’m interested in a code for the SC31 pro 5000k. Thanks

lastowner
Offline
Last seen: 1 hour 26 min ago
Joined: 10/22/2017 - 23:09
Posts: 5
Location: Minnesota U.S.A.

sc31 Pro 5000k code thanks Sofirn

wmsr734
Offline
Last seen: 2 months 2 weeks ago
Joined: 01/27/2021 - 23:52
Posts: 1

I would also like the code for the SC31 pro 6500k. Thanks

Sofirn
Sofirn's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 day 8 hours ago
Joined: 04/06/2017 - 04:22
Posts: 1196
Location: Shenzhen, China

Have sent to you, please check your mesage. Thanks!

wolfstyle wrote:
I’m interested in a code for the SC31 pro 5000k. Thanks
Sofirn
Sofirn's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 day 8 hours ago
Joined: 04/06/2017 - 04:22
Posts: 1196
Location: Shenzhen, China

SENT! Please check your meaasge! Thanks! Big Smile

drewski wrote:
I’m interested in a code for the SC31 pro 5000k please. Thank you!
MorseCode
Offline
Last seen: 1 month 2 weeks ago
Joined: 01/21/2021 - 06:09
Posts: 5

I’m interested in a code for the SC31 pro 5000k please. Thank you!

Sofirn
Sofirn's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 day 8 hours ago
Joined: 04/06/2017 - 04:22
Posts: 1196
Location: Shenzhen, China

Just sent, please check your message, thanks! Have a great day!

wmsr734 wrote:
I would also like the code for the SC31 pro 6500k. Thanks
Sofirn
Sofirn's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 day 8 hours ago
Joined: 04/06/2017 - 04:22
Posts: 1196
Location: Shenzhen, China

Just sent. Please check your message. Thanks for your support!

Street-Light wrote:
I’m interested in the code for the SC31 pro 6500k please. I really appreciate this! Thankyou!!!
Sofirn
Sofirn's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 day 8 hours ago
Joined: 04/06/2017 - 04:22
Posts: 1196
Location: Shenzhen, China

I’ve sent the code to your message, please check it. Cheers!

MorseCode wrote:
I’m interested in a code for the SC31 pro 5000k please. Thank you!

Pages