Dedicated Olight (Updated Nov 30th): Cyber Monday Sale extended. Save 10% on S1R Baton 2 and Baton 3 Premium

28 posts / 0 new
Last post
LumenMax
LumenMax's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 hours 45 min ago
Joined: 08/21/2018 - 10:50
Posts: 390
Location: NY
Dedicated Olight (Updated Nov 30th): Cyber Monday Sale extended. Save 10% on S1R Baton 2 and Baton 3 Premium

**Olight Cyber Monday Sale has been extended!**
Get an additional 10% off on S1R Baton 2 and Baton 3 Premium edition Black. Use code
lumen10

https://lmxdeals.com/olight or https://www.olightstore.com/?streamerId=1428562647865139201&channel=default&utm_source=ol_kol

Don’t forget to enter my i3E and i5R Ti giveaway at https://edc.lmxdeals.com/d/32-olight-black-friday-sale-giveaway-i5r-titanium/4

 

Edited by: LumenMax on 11/30/2021 - 11:04
LumenMax
LumenMax's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 hours 45 min ago
Joined: 08/21/2018 - 10:50
Posts: 390
Location: NY

Exclusive Flashlight Edition for Black Diamond members:

https://olight.idevaffiliate.com/idevaffiliate.php?id=407&url=2205

 

 

zoulas
zoulas's picture
Offline
Last seen: 7 hours 38 min ago
Joined: 06/01/2020 - 08:35
Posts: 2049

This is why I love Fenix. 20% off for new customers always. No VIP nonsense. You don’t need to wait for fathers day to buy a light.

Come on Olight, get real finally.

LumenMax
LumenMax's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 hours 45 min ago
Joined: 08/21/2018 - 10:50
Posts: 390
Location: NY

zoulas wrote:
This is why I love Fenix. 20% off for new customers always. No VIP nonsense. You don't need to wait for fathers day to buy a light. Come on Olight, get real finally.

 

I'm a Fenix fan as well, but Olight offers 15%-30% (on Amazon, for example) from time to time after Flash Sales, but Flash Sales is where you save the most. 

LumenMax
LumenMax's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 hours 45 min ago
Joined: 08/21/2018 - 10:50
Posts: 390
Location: NY

Silver, Gold, and Platinum access starts in less than 30 minutes: 8PM Eastern tonight! Who's ready? Smile

dthrckt
dthrckt's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 week 2 days ago
Joined: 11/08/2011 - 10:11
Posts: 4634
Location: Upstate NY

It was so hard to buy a light in this sale.

No part of your website works, I had to paste the real url for cart in order to checkout. You need real system engineers, I could help.

LumenMax
LumenMax's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 hours 45 min ago
Joined: 08/21/2018 - 10:50
Posts: 390
Location: NY

dthrckt wrote:
It was so hard to buy a light in this sale. No part of your website works, I had to paste the real url for cart in order to checkout. You need real system engineers, I could help.

 

Hello, 

 

Could you provide some examples of bad links? Thank you.

dthrckt
dthrckt's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 week 2 days ago
Joined: 11/08/2011 - 10:11
Posts: 4634
Location: Upstate NY

All of them, I had multiple items in my cart, couldn’t check out, couldn’t buy now. You need a devops engineer. I tried multiple browsers, incognito, with and without sign in. You could pay me to straighten it out. Are you just hoping it all scales from one vm?

Sorry to be harsh, but I am trying to give you my money and it was a maze. You missed out on metric ton of cash.

LumenMax
LumenMax's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 hours 45 min ago
Joined: 08/21/2018 - 10:50
Posts: 390
Location: NY

Does anyone else having trouble checking out? Thank you.

mizjif
mizjif's picture
Offline
Last seen: 13 hours 37 min ago
Joined: 09/23/2010 - 03:13
Posts: 1987
Location: Winnipeg, MB, Canada

Well Canada gets the short end of the stick once again. First we get only a couple items from the USA sale. Then the flash sale gets delayed again. The American customers are getting all sorts of neat free gifts like holsters for their baton premiums, spinning tops and cool new patches. I’d be shocked if we saw any of those things. I shouldn’t complain though lol. First world problems.

Also, Fenix makes nice lights but their UI makes me sell them every time I try to like them lol

id30209
id30209's picture
Offline
Last seen: 11 hours 24 min ago
Joined: 05/17/2018 - 12:20
Posts: 2097
Location: Croatia

Those WM2 elements design sucks big time. All of them are STILL available. Unlike first WM these didn’t go well. Cheap chinese design in tactical light…c’mon.

WTB Titanium 4sevens 2xAA tube

Boaz
Boaz's picture
Offline
Last seen: 27 min 17 sec ago
Joined: 11/07/2010 - 09:31
Posts: 7720
Location: Birthplace of Aviation

Free tiny light .. if you pay the $5 shipping .

So free is a matter of opinion 

Free if you're buying other lights ..?

Sort of free ..

       καὶ τὸ φῶς ἐν τῇ σκοτίᾳ φαίνει καὶ ἡ σκοτία αὐτὸ οὐ κατέλαβεν

                            

       Dc-fix diffuser film  >…  http://budgetlightforum.com/node/42208

Unheard
Unheard's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 hours 7 min ago
Joined: 01/16/2019 - 11:38
Posts: 2279
Location: Germany

Want one X9R Cell!

Hope they’ll be available in Germany, too. BTW, a ‘free’ blue i3E is currently on offer on olightstore.de. If you’re registered already, you need a new email address tho.

Smile, you cannot kill them all.

LumenMax
LumenMax's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 hours 45 min ago
Joined: 08/21/2018 - 10:50
Posts: 390
Location: NY

Boaz wrote:

Free tiny light .. if you pay the $5 shipping .

So free is a matter of opinion 

Free if you're buying other lights ..?

Sort of free ..

 

The light i free, but shipping is not free. Shipping is free for orders of $49 and above. 

LumenMax
LumenMax's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 hours 45 min ago
Joined: 08/21/2018 - 10:50
Posts: 390
Location: NY

mizjif wrote:
Well Canada gets the short end of the stick once again. First we get only a couple items from the USA sale. Then the flash sale gets delayed again. The American customers are getting all sorts of neat free gifts like holsters for their baton premiums, spinning tops and cool new patches. I’d be shocked if we saw any of those things. I shouldn’t complain though lol. First world problems. Also, Fenix makes nice lights but their UI makes me sell them every time I try to like them lol

 

The free i3E blue is nice looking. https://caolightstore.idevaffiliate.com/idevaffiliate.php?id=195&url=1426

Canada site has some better deals than the US site, plus a lot more things in stock https://caolightstore.idevaffiliate.com/idevaffiliate.php?id=195&url=1427 . The grip ring for the Odin lights, for example, are cheaper than the one from the US store Smile I'll pass on the word about getting more freebies for the Canada store. 

 

As for Fenix, I have the TK11 TAC and it's great Smile It's the one with the dial on the tail that you can use to switch between UIs and lock-out mode.

LumenMax
LumenMax's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 hours 45 min ago
Joined: 08/21/2018 - 10:50
Posts: 390
Location: NY

id30209 wrote:

Those WM2 elements design sucks big time. All of them are STILL available. Unlike first WM these didn’t go well. Cheap chinese design in tactical light…c’mon.

 

WM1 aesthetics are better for sure. I have to give them credit for trying to be creative though.

LumenMax
LumenMax's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 hours 45 min ago
Joined: 08/21/2018 - 10:50
Posts: 390
Location: NY

dthrckt wrote:
All of them, I had multiple items in my cart, couldn't check out, couldn't buy now. You need a devops engineer. I tried multiple browsers, incognito, with and without sign in. You could pay me to straighten it out. Are you just hoping it all scales from one vm? Sorry to be harsh, but I am trying to give you my money and it was a maze. You missed out on metric ton of cash.

First report of this for me. You should contact cs@olightstore.com

dthrckt
dthrckt's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 week 2 days ago
Joined: 11/08/2011 - 10:11
Posts: 4634
Location: Upstate NY

Website is still totally wonky for me. Works better in chrome than firefox (where I can’t even login), probably something in my browser cache.

Last night’s order charged my paypal but didn’t show in my account. Chatted with support and they were very helpful. They got the order into my account so I get points, and added the x9r (which I could not check out with last night).

LumenMax
LumenMax's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 hours 45 min ago
Joined: 08/21/2018 - 10:50
Posts: 390
Location: NY

dthrckt wrote:
Website is still totally wonky for me. Works better in chrome than firefox (where I can't even login), probably something in my browser cache. Last night's order charged my paypal but didn't show in my account. Chatted with support and they were very helpful. They got the order into my account so I get points, and added the x9r (which I could not check out with last night).

Do you have the latest Chrome? If yes, have you tried Incognito?

X9R blue or the X9R Cell? The Cell is perfect for action figures Big Smile

 

dthrckt
dthrckt's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 week 2 days ago
Joined: 11/08/2011 - 10:11
Posts: 4634
Location: Upstate NY

x9r cell. Free open 2 black also. Yes, firefox and chrome are both latest. Very strange the order processed with me logged in but didn’t go into my account. At least chat was available – all fixed!

LumenMax
LumenMax's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 hours 45 min ago
Joined: 08/21/2018 - 10:50
Posts: 390
Location: NY

dthrckt wrote:
x9r cell. Free open 2 black also. Yes, firefox and chrome are both latest. Very strange the order processed with me logged in but didn't go into my account. At least chat was available - all fixed!

 

Thanks for the update!

max
max's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 hour 8 min ago
Joined: 02/17/2014 - 18:55
Posts: 449
Location: Austin, TX

I checked out Monday night, USA store, absolutely smooth with zero problems of any kind, Firefox, and it shipped yesterday priority mail.

 

 max

longuylander
longuylander's picture
Offline
Last seen: 7 hours 43 min ago
Joined: 10/09/2019 - 05:02
Posts: 199
Location: Long Island

I have major troubles using your website through Firefox. When I go to logon, the button quickly changes to saying, “Loading” and I cannot click it. I have to catch the “logon” button within the first half second of the page loading.

I too could not load my cart. I could click the checkout button from the little drop-down cart only.

I didn’t try the buy now button.

Once I did place my order, it did show up in my account without any problems.

LumenMax
LumenMax's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 hours 45 min ago
Joined: 08/21/2018 - 10:50
Posts: 390
Location: NY

clifford xu wrote:
Why is baldr ir out of stock, god! I want to buy it in the UK, "https://www.olightstore.uk/baldr-irlight.html":https://www.olightstore.uk/baldr-irlight.html But it is no longer available. How long will I have to wait to get it? PLZ!

I'll see what I can find out. 

Correllux
Correllux's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 hours 46 min ago
Joined: 04/27/2019 - 22:23
Posts: 583
Location: USA

Here, too...lots of glitches and odd behavior (Firefox and Edge both).  I bailed out on ordering what I was going to because it wouldn't let me check out (even after registering...first time browser/buying on your site).  It also would not let me delete an item from the cart so I had to clear cookies and cache for Olight, then reload.  Initially, clicking anything in the dropdown window for my cart I couldn't get anywhere.  "Buy now" was inactivated but finally the small text "view cart" or whatever did work and I could get to the cart that way.  Each time in the cart the page when through 3-4 renderings as it attempted to decide pricing, shipping, and the discount code.  Kind of bizarre to watch that happening.  Checkout/site problems, cold white emitters and not being able to add batteries to the order just made for a three-strike cancellation...sorry.  Site definitely needs a lot of help, though. 

Apparently this isn't a new problem either.  A friend who was a previous Olight reviewer had much the same story on I think three different flash sales spanning a couple years...about three years ago. 

LumenMax
LumenMax's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 hours 45 min ago
Joined: 08/21/2018 - 10:50
Posts: 390
Location: NY

Correllux wrote:

Here, too...lots of glitches and odd behavior (Firefox and Edge both).  I bailed out on ordering what I was going to because it wouldn't let me check out (even after registering...first time browser/buying on your site).  It also would not let me delete an item from the cart so I had to clear cookies and cache for Olight, then reload.  Initially, clicking anything in the dropdown window for my cart I couldn't get anywhere.  "Buy now" was inactivated but finally the small text "view cart" or whatever did work and I could get to the cart that way.  Each time in the cart the page when through 3-4 renderings as it attempted to decide pricing, shipping, and the discount code.  Kind of bizarre to watch that happening.  Checkout/site problems, cold white emitters and not being able to add batteries to the order just made for a three-strike cancellation...sorry.  Site definitely needs a lot of help, though. 

Apparently this isn't a new problem either.  A friend who was a previous Olight reviewer had much the same story on I think three different flash sales spanning a couple years...about three years ago. 

 

Sorry to hear that. If you give them another chance, try logging in first, add items to cart and then check out. That's what I did with my Baldr S orders. Smooth transaction. 

 

I'll pass on your messages; yours and dthrckt's. I'll also inquire baout HCRI emitters.

LumenMax
LumenMax's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 hours 45 min ago
Joined: 08/21/2018 - 10:50
Posts: 390
Location: NY

clifford xu wrote:
Why is baldr ir out of stock, god! I want to buy it in the UK, "https://www.olightstore.uk/baldr-irlight.html":https://www.olightstore.uk/baldr-irlight.html But it is no longer available. How long will I have to wait to get it? PLZ!

 

I was able to add it to my cart: https://olight.idevaffiliate.com/idevaffiliate.php?id=407&url=2496

 

 

Correllux
Correllux's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 hours 46 min ago
Joined: 04/27/2019 - 22:23
Posts: 583
Location: USA

 Well, I got it to work.  Tried logging in first, that didn't help, but I blocked a couple scripts and that did the trick.  Still very glitchy and weird, though. 

I really just wanted to pick up some accessories but most were greyed out...added a light to make the order.  Thanks for the coupons and the free gift light...that's pretty cool and I may just pay that forward as a gift to someone else. 

Side note, before I changed my items a little, I noticed that the site was charging tax on shipping.  Here in the USA that should not happen.  The goods are taxed, but not the services such as shipping.  Shipping should be added after the taxed total of goods.  As far as I know that is true in every state.  It did correctly calculate my state's tax rate, though (and the same rate when it applied it to shipping, too).  When my order bumped it to free shipping that added incorrect tax disappeared of course. 

Site does need some serious professional help, though.  Us light guys may persevere since we like to tinker (and like good discounts) but many people might just walk away from the glitches and not try again (as I almost did yesterday).  Other oddities just browsing the site and home page but the cart and checkout are most important.  Anyway...thanks and looking forward to the goods!