Samsung,Pansonic,LG,Sanyo and Sony 18650 cells Promotation

41 posts / 0 new
Last post

Pages

YUNERGY BATTERY
Offline
Last seen: 6 years 1 week ago
Joined: 09/13/2015 - 23:40
Posts: 26
Location: Guangdong,China
Samsung,Pansonic,LG,Sanyo and Sony 18650 cells Promotation

Hello,Every Users

I am glad to join this group,and we sell Samsung,LG,Pansonic,Sony,Sanyo etc 18650 li-ion battery.
Price is most cheappest, and new original cells.

We just want to expand our business for long term cooperation, and save cost for all of you.
If you need,please let me know. Send message to me.

Sure, we obey the group rules, eamil to us, also okay.

qandeel
Offline
Last seen: 4 hours 5 min ago
Joined: 11/23/2011 - 15:11
Posts: 556
Location: عُمَانْ

Welcome to BLF.

Maybe you can start with some hard to beat offers and provide a discount code to the members here.

 

Thank you.

 عُمَانْ

YUNERGY BATTERY
Offline
Last seen: 6 years 1 week ago
Joined: 09/13/2015 - 23:40
Posts: 26
Location: Guangdong,China

thank you for this suggestion. We are flesher man.
okay, we will do it according to your suggestion.

YUNERGY BATTERY
Offline
Last seen: 6 years 1 week ago
Joined: 09/13/2015 - 23:40
Posts: 26
Location: Guangdong,China

We are YUNERGY BATTERY COMPANY, major products are li-ion battery cells. Such as 18650 26650m and brand cells, samusng etcs. Our factory produce battery pack for customers, eletrick bike battery, eletric ecooter battery, if you would have chance traveling in China, welcome to visting us. And our factory also have own 18650 and 26650 cells. Hope we can help you when you need batteries. Thanks everyone

tatasal
Offline
Last seen: 11 hours 54 min ago
Joined: 02/15/2012 - 08:40
Posts: 5652
Location: Far East
YUNERGY BATTERY wrote:
We are YUNERGY BATTERY COMPANY, major products are li-ion battery cells. Such as 18650 26650m and brand cells, samusng etcs. Our factory produce battery pack for customers, eletrick bike battery, eletric ecooter battery, if you would have chance traveling in China, welcome to visting us. And our factory also have own 18650 and 26650 cells. Hope we can help you when you need batteries. Thanks everyone

You say you manufacture cells….what is your brand name?

Do you manufacture for Samsung, etc. also? Or your company just distribute their cells?

YUNERGY BATTERY
Offline
Last seen: 6 years 1 week ago
Joined: 09/13/2015 - 23:40
Posts: 26
Location: Guangdong,China

Hello Tatasal, our brand is YUNERGY. we produce 18650 and 26650 for customers, we do OEM service for many trading company and eletronic company. Regarding Samsung ect cells, we just disribute their cells. Have I made myself clear ? : )

ReManG
Offline
Last seen: 5 months 1 day ago
Joined: 04/25/2015 - 22:52
Posts: 2668
Location: Between the Mexico's

Do you have a website or just sell direct?

Hopefully no giant order is the minimum…

Good to see you here, welcome to BLF

YUNERGY BATTERY
Offline
Last seen: 6 years 1 week ago
Joined: 09/13/2015 - 23:40
Posts: 26
Location: Guangdong,China

YES,we have website. We will send to you. We have no limitation on min order. PM

mapache
mapache's picture
Offline
Last seen: 4 months 6 days ago
Joined: 08/10/2015 - 09:34
Posts: 1212
Location: Vic, Aus

Perhaps offer to send a few Yunergy samples to some of the well known reviewers? If you have a reasonable product this might help improve business.

YUNERGY BATTERY
Offline
Last seen: 6 years 1 week ago
Joined: 09/13/2015 - 23:40
Posts: 26
Location: Guangdong,China

well, that what we want to do. introduce battery to many people

akoposilester
akoposilester's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 year 4 months ago
Joined: 07/12/2014 - 01:09
Posts: 547
Location: SEA
YUNERGY BATTERY wrote:
YES,we have website. We will send to you. We have no limitation on min order. PM

why dont you post your website link here.
does it have to be in secret?

welcome to blf.

FL Newbie

YUNERGY BATTERY
Offline
Last seen: 6 years 1 week ago
Joined: 09/13/2015 - 23:40
Posts: 26
Location: Guangdong,China

It alow us that we can put it on this ?
Our company website, www.yunergybattery.com

pommie
Offline
Last seen: 1 month 3 weeks ago
Joined: 08/28/2013 - 03:56
Posts: 971
Location: Corio, Victoria, Australia

You want my name, phone number and Email address before you will give out a price???
Not going to happen, you want me to buy off you, do the same as the other retailers and advertise your prices.

Cheers David

Nothing to see here folks, move along...

YUNERGY BATTERY
Offline
Last seen: 6 years 1 week ago
Joined: 09/13/2015 - 23:40
Posts: 26
Location: Guangdong,China

Hello Pommie, what happened ? I am confused what you say……
Panasonic NCR18650 3.7V3400MAH Price 3.1usd. FOB Price

This is just one kind what our price
We don’t need your presonal mail,phone number. Just send email to us is okay. we have webesite, then you can send email to us.

pommie
Offline
Last seen: 1 month 3 weeks ago
Joined: 08/28/2013 - 03:56
Posts: 971
Location: Corio, Victoria, Australia

There are no prices on your website, just a ‘quote’ link, at the linked page there is a request for quote form which has ‘name’ ‘phone number’ and ‘Email address’ as required entries.
As stated I should not have to contact you (giving you my Email address as a consequence) to ask for a price, it should be on the product page for all to see.

Cheers David

Nothing to see here folks, move along...

YUNERGY BATTERY
Offline
Last seen: 6 years 1 week ago
Joined: 09/13/2015 - 23:40
Posts: 26
Location: Guangdong,China

hello David, if you need price, you can PM me. I can quote my price to you. I don’t get your email address and phone number, right ? We don’t know you not happy with our company website. Sorry for this.

BILL G
Offline
Last seen: 5 years 10 months ago
Joined: 01/30/2011 - 14:41
Posts: 166
Location: MN USA
I am Not Happy with Your Website. No Battery No Prices. Are You Collecting Personal Info on BLF Members ?
YUNERGY BATTERY
Offline
Last seen: 6 years 1 week ago
Joined: 09/13/2015 - 23:40
Posts: 26
Location: Guangdong,China

Hello Bill G, what you suggestion on our website ? information to us, is not usefull. Because our company is factory,not establish commercial webiste. If every products marked with price, it’s such as big program. Our Model machine can produce different capacity battery and dimension, this is not easy for us marking with price for every battery.
And We don’t collect your information at BLF. Why I should be abouse of this, and get misundertood. Really sad for this…..

BILL G
Offline
Last seen: 5 years 10 months ago
Joined: 01/30/2011 - 14:41
Posts: 166
Location: MN USA
What is Your Price for 4 Samsung 26FM Cells?
FmC
FmC's picture
Offline
Last seen: 7 months 2 days ago
Joined: 03/31/2013 - 05:23
Posts: 2197
Location: Brisbane, AU

 

 

YUNERGY BATTERY wrote:
Hello Bill G, what you suggestion on our website ? information to us, is not usefull. Because our company is factory,not establish commercial webiste. If every products marked with price, it's such as big program. Our Model machine can produce different capacity battery and dimension, this is not easy for us marking with price for every battery. And We don't collect your information at BLF. Why I should be abouse of this, and get misundertood. Really sad for this.....

Hi YUNERGY BATTERY, welcome to BLF.

Most people here are used to shopping from commercial websites, so they may be put off if they cannot see a price list.

Some popular batteries at the moment are;

* Samsung INR18650-30Q

* LG 18650MJ1 3500mAh

* Panasonic NCR18650B 3400mAh

* Panasonic NCR18650PF 2900mAh

 

Maybe you could tell us the current price for these popular batteries?

Also give an indication of your shipping fees & method (sea/air).  Smile

YUNERGY BATTERY
Offline
Last seen: 6 years 1 week ago
Joined: 09/13/2015 - 23:40
Posts: 26
Location: Guangdong,China

BILL G wrote:
What is Your Price for 4 Samsung 26FM Cells?

Samsung 26FM price is 1.76usd/pcs, 4pcs need 7.04usd. Not cover shipping cost. Thanks
YUNERGY BATTERY
Offline
Last seen: 6 years 1 week ago
Joined: 09/13/2015 - 23:40
Posts: 26
Location: Guangdong,China

FmC wrote:

 

 

YUNERGY BATTERY wrote:
Hello Bill G, what you suggestion on our website ? information to us, is not usefull. Because our company is factory,not establish commercial webiste. If every products marked with price, it’s such as big program. Our Model machine can produce different capacity battery and dimension, this is not easy for us marking with price for every battery. And We don’t collect your information at BLF. Why I should be abouse of this, and get misundertood. Really sad for this…..

Hi YUNERGY BATTERY, welcome to BLF.

Most people here are used to shopping from commercial websites, so they may be put off if they cannot see a price list.

Some popular batteries at the moment are;

* Samsung INR18650-30Q

* LG 18650MJ1 3500mAh

* Panasonic NCR18650B 3400mAh

* Panasonic NCR18650PF 2900mAh

 

Maybe you could tell us the current price for these popular batteries?

Also give an indication of your shipping fees & method (sea/air).  Smile

Samsung INR 18650 30Q price is 3.45USD
LG 18650 MJ1 We have sold out.
Pansonic NCR18650B Price is 3.1USD
Pansonic NCR18650PF Price is 2.71USD

We recommend shipping by sea, and air. If need several piece, we don’t have recommendation. Becasue we usully sell them with one box(200pcs or 180piece per box). Thanks,hope all you can understand me.

BILL G
Offline
Last seen: 5 years 10 months ago
Joined: 01/30/2011 - 14:41
Posts: 166
Location: MN USA
OK now we are cooking with Crisco. What is the Shipping Cost to USA?
power911
power911's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 days 21 hours ago
Joined: 05/12/2014 - 02:14
Posts: 928
Location: Malaysia
YUNERGY BATTERY wrote:
We recommend shipping by sea, and air. If need several piece, we don’t have recommendation. Becasue we usully sell them with one box(200pcs or 180piece per box). Thanks,hope all you can understand me.

ah that’s sad.

I was thinking of buying like 6 minimum.
I shall wait for group buys

“Have you forgotten about all those who called you a Bringer of Woe and hunted you like an animal?”
“Normal humans don’t go around killing people and burning towns!”
“Don’t worry. I’ll go with you! So you just follow me and no arguing, okay?”

Rolz
Offline
Last seen: 1 week 3 days ago
Joined: 01/25/2011 - 19:55
Posts: 975
Location: Australia

What is the shipping cost of 4 batteries to Australia?

YUNERGY BATTERY
Offline
Last seen: 6 years 1 week ago
Joined: 09/13/2015 - 23:40
Posts: 26
Location: Guangdong,China
power911 wrote:
YUNERGY BATTERY wrote:
We recommend shipping by sea, and air. If need several piece, we don’t have recommendation. Becasue we usully sell them with one box(200pcs or 180piece per box). Thanks,hope all you can understand me.

ah that’s sad.

I was thinking of buying like 6 minimum.
I shall wait for group buys


please don’t be sad, We will asking shipping agent about the small postage shipping cost
akhyar
akhyar's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 hours 25 min ago
Joined: 07/19/2015 - 23:48
Posts: 701
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Normally, members here as end users don’t purchase up to 200/pc or 180/pc batteries.
To make it easy for everybody, maybe you can post the prices for popular batteries for 1/pc, pack of 2, or 4, including postage.
Normally commercial websites have postage cost on top of the price for the batteries, or some will provide free surface mail for batteries.

tatasal
Offline
Last seen: 11 hours 54 min ago
Joined: 02/15/2012 - 08:40
Posts: 5652
Location: Far East

Please try to make things simple to us:

Example, you say: Samsung INR 18650 30Q price is 3.45USD LG 18650 MJ1 We have sold out. Pansonic NCR18650B Price is 3.1USD Pansonic NCR18650PF Price is 2.71USD

then let’s make a minimum of 4 pcs./order. How much for each order of four cells, INCLUDING SHIPPING BY AIR? (Sweden post accepts li-ions)

Edit: if almost all other Chinese online vendors offer “free wordlwide shipping”, you can you. Just include the shipping cost in that set of four cells.

YUNERGY BATTERY
Offline
Last seen: 6 years 1 week ago
Joined: 09/13/2015 - 23:40
Posts: 26
Location: Guangdong,China

Rolz wrote:
What is the shipping cost of 4 batteries to Australia?

Hello Rozl,please postcode, i need know ask shipping cost
YUNERGY BATTERY
Offline
Last seen: 6 years 1 week ago
Joined: 09/13/2015 - 23:40
Posts: 26
Location: Guangdong,China

akhyar wrote:
Normally, members here as end users don’t purchase up to 200/pc or 180/pc batteries.
To make it easy for everybody, maybe you can post the prices for popular batteries for 1/pc, pack of 2, or 4, including postage.
Normally commercial websites have postage cost on top of the price for the batteries, or some will provide free surface mail for batteries.

Thanks for suggestion. we will do the shipping cost and post it on here. thanks for your suggestion
YUNERGY BATTERY
Offline
Last seen: 6 years 1 week ago
Joined: 09/13/2015 - 23:40
Posts: 26
Location: Guangdong,China

tatasal wrote:
Please try to make things simple to us:

Example, you say: Samsung INR 18650 30Q price is 3.45USD LG 18650 MJ1 We have sold out. Pansonic NCR18650B Price is 3.1USD Pansonic NCR18650PF Price is 2.71USD

then let’s make a minimum of 4 pcs./order. How much for each order of four cells, INCLUDING SHIPPING BY AIR? (Sweden post accepts li-ions)

Edit: if almost all other Chinese online vendors offer “free wordlwide shipping”, you can you. Just include the shipping cost in that set of four cells.


Yes, we will do them, in new price for 1pcs 4pcs and more price list. will post on here for all of you.

Pages