Efest 10440 or AAA eneloop international seller

18 posts / 0 new
Last post
T-boon
Offline
Last seen: 8 months 1 week ago
Joined: 02/22/2015 - 00:20
Posts: 191
Location: israel
Efest 10440 or AAA eneloop international seller

hey,
where can i order Efest IMR10440?

mtnelectronics selling this but they didnt replay my question, if they sell to israel.
thanks

Edited by: T-boon on 02/20/2016 - 18:37
koyotee
koyotee's picture
Offline
Last seen: 6 months 5 days ago
Joined: 11/22/2012 - 11:12
Posts: 1683
Location: Slovenia

Finaly, proud owner of a Powerex Maha mh c-9000 for my Eneloops:)

T-boon
Offline
Last seen: 8 months 1 week ago
Joined: 02/22/2015 - 00:20
Posts: 191
Location: israel
koyotee wrote:
https://www.akkuteile.de/efest-imr-10440-350mah-3-7v/a-101103/

its europe only, i need israel
thank you any way

T-boon
Offline
Last seen: 8 months 1 week ago
Joined: 02/22/2015 - 00:20
Posts: 191
Location: israel

up

TheBo
TheBo's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 months 1 week ago
Joined: 01/07/2015 - 14:52
Posts: 612
Location: OBLIVION, ITALY

https://www.svapoweb.it

they seem to ship to israel

bought once, no issue, even if their site is italian the italians pay more than the rest of the world to have item shipped, many people here got a great deal on Efest IMR10440 here at BLF cause battery + shipping was unbeatable

also this code should grant you a 15% off for a while: ilovesw
at least this is what they write in their newsletter from 2 days ago

Rufusbduck wrote:
Getting discouraged is normal but doesn't finish the job.
T-boon
Offline
Last seen: 8 months 1 week ago
Joined: 02/22/2015 - 00:20
Posts: 191
Location: israel

TheBo, hey, thank you for your replay,
but i cant see international shipping here: shipping information
i sent them an email asking about it, i hope they do but they only say shipping throughout Europe, so i dont think they will Sad

wierd, i never had any issue ordering stuff (usualy free shipping) but this efest 10440 battery is not popular and most vendors dont have it.

TheBo
TheBo's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 months 1 week ago
Joined: 01/07/2015 - 14:52
Posts: 612
Location: OBLIVION, ITALY

Well, I tried with my account and I was able to select Israel… So I think that there are chances that they can ship to you with regular post

Rufusbduck wrote:
Getting discouraged is normal but doesn't finish the job.
T-boon
Offline
Last seen: 8 months 1 week ago
Joined: 02/22/2015 - 00:20
Posts: 191
Location: israel
TheBo wrote:
Well, I tried with my account and I was able to select Israel… So I think that there are chances that they can ship to you with regular post

oh, i didnt know that Smile , wow thank you again for your effort, will let you know.. Smile

T-boon
Offline
Last seen: 8 months 1 week ago
Joined: 02/22/2015 - 00:20
Posts: 191
Location: israel

since i dont have any luck with efest seller, i just orderd TrustFire Sad
but i like to order some eneloop aswell,
please recommend me a reliable source for eneloop, hope ill get better luck here Smile

meti
Offline
Last seen: 3 months 6 days ago
Joined: 07/04/2014 - 16:28
Posts: 149
Location: Italy

nkon will ship worldwide AFAIK, just use ru.nkon.nl

T-boon
Offline
Last seen: 8 months 1 week ago
Joined: 02/22/2015 - 00:20
Posts: 191
Location: israel
meti wrote:
nkon will ship worldwide AFAIK, just use ru.nkon.nl

ill try, thank you Beer

Spasmod
Spasmod's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 year 12 months ago
Joined: 12/29/2012 - 20:17
Posts: 508
Location: UK West Country
T-boon
Offline
Last seen: 8 months 1 week ago
Joined: 02/22/2015 - 00:20
Posts: 191
Location: israel
Spasmod wrote:
Have a look here, hopefully it helps – http://il.rsdelivers.com/catalogue/category/aaa-rechargeable-batteries/3...

thank you for this link. tho i really dont know what to make of it, too cheap?
banggood 16$
RS 5.2$
am i missing something Question

and btw, what is the “E” and “A” stand for in BK-4HCCE and BK-4HCCA
i could find the info about the BK-4HCC, but cant find what the extra letter after the “CC” means.

thank you Beer

ChibiM
ChibiM's picture
Offline
Last seen: 9 hours 48 min ago
Joined: 05/09/2011 - 10:25
Posts: 6731
Location: Holland
T-boon wrote:
Spasmod wrote:
Have a look here, hopefully it helps – http://il.rsdelivers.com/catalogue/category/aaa-rechargeable-batteries/3...

thank you for this link. tho i really dont know what to make of it, too cheap?
banggood 16$
RS 5.2$
am i missing something Question

and btw, what is the “E” and “A” stand for in BK-4HCCE and BK-4HCCA
i could find the info about the BK-4HCC, but cant find what the extra letter after the “CC” means.

thank you Beer

Nobody really knows. Some people think E means Europe, and A means America or Asia.
They dont really matter, they are the same batteries.
4HCC is for the Japanese market, the additional E and A for the international market

PS. by the way, Congratulations, you are exactly 1 year a member of BLF!

T-boon
Offline
Last seen: 8 months 1 week ago
Joined: 02/22/2015 - 00:20
Posts: 191
Location: israel

ChibiM wrote:

Nobody really knows. Some people think E means Europe, and A means America or Asia.
They dont really matter, they are the same batteries.
4HCC is for the Japanese market, the additional E and A for the international market

PS. by the way, Congratulations, you are exactly 1 year a member of BLF!

hehe thank you, best year ever, love this forum Smile
and thanks for clearing this up for me.
and, thank you for :—>: “The Eneloop 2005-2016 info thread”

T-boon
Offline
Last seen: 8 months 1 week ago
Joined: 02/22/2015 - 00:20
Posts: 191
Location: israel
T-boon wrote:
Spasmod wrote:
Have a look here, hopefully it helps – http://il.rsdelivers.com/catalogue/category/aaa-rechargeable-batteries/3...

thank you for this link. tho i really dont know what to make of it, too cheap?
banggood 16$
RS 5.2$
am i missing something Question

any one?

T-boon
Offline
Last seen: 8 months 1 week ago
Joined: 02/22/2015 - 00:20
Posts: 191
Location: israel

i just ordered 4 AAA Eneloop Pro BK-4HCDE from ru.nkon.nl
will update when arrive,
thank you meti

T-boon
Offline
Last seen: 8 months 1 week ago
Joined: 02/22/2015 - 00:20
Posts: 191
Location: israel
T-boon wrote:
i just ordered 4 AAA Eneloop Pro BK-4HCDE from ru.nkon.nl will update when arrive, thank you meti

update:
arrived today,
model: BK-4HCDE
date printed on batteryes: 10.2015
all 4 batteryed @ 1.31 volt

perfect!
thank you meti