Astrolux ft03 lens

7 posts / 0 new
Last post
ApoKi
Offline
Last seen: 6 months 6 days ago
Joined: 04/19/2017 - 10:44
Posts: 8
Location: Greece
Astrolux ft03 lens

My Astrolux ft03 fell at the floor from a height of 1 meter and the lens broke.
Does anybody know if a replacement for the lens exists?

Edited by: ApoKi on 03/17/2020 - 09:54
MoreHiCRILumens
MoreHiCRILumens's picture
Offline
Last seen: 13 hours 5 min ago
Joined: 10/25/2019 - 07:08
Posts: 1900
Location: Finland

You could always ask from seller like Astrolux’s official shop:
https://www.banggood.com/brands-Astrolux—b-19.html

Whats the size of that glass?
Maybe Convoy L6’s spare could fit:
L6 spare glass

ApoKi
Offline
Last seen: 6 months 6 days ago
Joined: 04/19/2017 - 10:44
Posts: 8
Location: Greece

MoreLumens wrote:
You could always ask from seller like Astrolux’s official shop:
https://www.banggood.com/brands-Astrolux—b-19.html

Whats the size of that glass?
Maybe Convoy L6’s spare could fit:
L6 spare glass


I asked banggood and they didn’t answer me.
Also, matemenko (the manufacturer of FT03) replied to me that they can’t ship the lens by itself.
Matemenko didn’t answer my question, concerning the diameter of the glass and if I can find
a replacement anywhere.
I think that the diameter of the lens is 66mm.
Th558
Th558's picture
Offline
Last seen: 6 hours 8 sec ago
Joined: 01/30/2016 - 16:19
Posts: 1257
Location: United Kingdom

I asked mateminco a couple months back. They never told me they couldn’t ship the lens by itself. They just said the delivery would cost a lot so it won’t be worth it. Can’t remember the price but it was around $15 just for shipping to UK.

Edit: this is what Ben Tang from Mateminco said in August 2019

glass: $3/pcs
reflector: $8.5/pcs
the shipping cost will be $11

ApoKi
Offline
Last seen: 6 months 6 days ago
Joined: 04/19/2017 - 10:44
Posts: 8
Location: Greece

Th558 wrote:
I asked mateminco a couple months back. They never told me they couldn’t ship the lens by itself. They just said the delivery would cost a lot so it won’t be worth it. Can’t remember the price but it was around $15 just for shipping to UK.

Edit: this is what Ben Tang from Mateminco said in August 2019

glass: $3/pcs
reflector: $8.5/pcs
the shipping cost will be $11


Did you buy the lens? Was it for ft03?
ApoKi
Offline
Last seen: 6 months 6 days ago
Joined: 04/19/2017 - 10:44
Posts: 8
Location: Greece

Flashlight Lens Glass For Astrolux FT03 / Astrolux FT03S
https://www.banggood.com/1Pcs-Flashlight-Lens-Glass-For-Astrolux-FT03-As...

pennzy
pennzy's picture
Offline
Last seen: 7 hours 14 min ago
Joined: 12/10/2017 - 19:45
Posts: 4411
Location: United States , Pa.

ApoKi wrote:
Flashlight Lens Glass For Astrolux FT03 / Astrolux FT03S
https://www.banggood.com/1Pcs-Flashlight-Lens-Glass-For-Astrolux-FT03-As...
Thumbs Up good find