[AMZ US] Sofirn SP36 Pro 6500K and SF47T Up to 40% off code

60 posts / 0 new
Last post
Arboc
Offline
Last seen: 4 months 1 week ago
Joined: 03/28/2021 - 10:20
Posts: 2
FlashPilot wrote:
Sofirn wrote:
The code is 30TVHEQO.

That code is only for 30% off. I already mentioned that to you.

PLEASE GIVE ME A CODE FOR 40% OFF FOR THE SF47T

Thank you for your attention.

But now the final price is $52.99 (30% discount code plus $10 coupon on the page)

FlashPilot
FlashPilot's picture
Offline
Last seen: 5 hours 42 min ago
Joined: 05/10/2010 - 16:07
Posts: 4801
Location: USA

Yes, and it always had been. The Sofirn rep has decided to ignore me and others asking for a 40% code for this light (SF47T) so Im out.

Also, reading about the poorly implemented UI on this light makes it a no-go, at least for me. Im glad I found this review before I pulled the trigger!
https://budgetlightforum.com/node/76446

Thanks anyway…

PS – Welcome to the forum! Party

lightpaul
Offline
Last seen: 5 months 3 weeks ago
Joined: 03/27/2021 - 20:03
Posts: 2

Thanks, ordered a sp36 pro, 40% off coupon code worked.

cyclops
Offline
Last seen: 1 week 2 days ago
Joined: 01/17/2013 - 16:33
Posts: 244
Location: USA
Sofirn wrote:
FlashPilot wrote:
Id also like a SF47T 40% off code please. Thank you.

Here is the code 30TVHEQO for sf47t

When I use this code I get the final price as 60. How do I get it for 52?

FlashPilot
FlashPilot's picture
Offline
Last seen: 5 hours 42 min ago
Joined: 05/10/2010 - 16:07
Posts: 4801
Location: USA
cyclops wrote:
Sofirn wrote:
FlashPilot wrote:
Id also like a SF47T 40% off code please. Thank you.

Here is the code 30TVHEQO for sf47t

When I use this code I get the final price as 60. How do I get it for 52?

IMHO, dont waste your time and money with someone who wont take 10 seconds to answer you. I almost bought this light in spite of the horrible customer service till I read this review . Now Im very glad I passed.

Convoy is coming out with several lights that are far better, and their rep is one of the best on this forum for answering questions and providing the type of light combinations flashaholics are asking for. https://budgetlightforum.com/node/64374 Also read the last few pages of the thread for the latest and what is in production. GREAT STUFF!!!!

Good luck in whatever you decide.

Sofirn
Sofirn's picture
Online
Last seen: 6 min 22 sec ago
Joined: 04/06/2017 - 04:22
Posts: 1425
Location: Shenzhen, China

Great news, the SP36 Pro 5000k version is available on Amazon right now.

Sofirn
Sofirn's picture
Online
Last seen: 6 min 22 sec ago
Joined: 04/06/2017 - 04:22
Posts: 1425
Location: Shenzhen, China
Smile The 5000k version for SP36 Pro flashlights are available on Amazon right now.
Tom E
Tom E's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 hours 47 min ago
Joined: 08/19/2012 - 08:23
Posts: 14629
Location: LI NY

Sofirn wrote:
:-) The 5000k version for SP36 Pro flashlights are available on Amazon right now.

Where? Can't find on US.

Ooops, email you sent me shows it here: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08TBTC1JS?ref=myi_title_dp

Weird, but searches can't find it yet - guess it's too new.

jimahi
Offline
Last seen: 5 hours 13 min ago
Joined: 10/17/2015 - 08:25
Posts: 172
Location: Pacific NW

Any code for the SP36 Pro 5000k version? The code above does not work on the 5000k version.

Also, is there any code available for the SP70?

Thanks!

Sofirn
Sofirn's picture
Online
Last seen: 6 min 22 sec ago
Joined: 04/06/2017 - 04:22
Posts: 1425
Location: Shenzhen, China

Hi, yeah, it’s quite a new product on Amazon. You can search the light with the word ‘sofirn rechargeable flashlight’ easily! Would you like to have a promo code?

.

Tom E wrote:

Sofirn wrote:
Smile The 5000k version for SP36 Pro flashlights are available on Amazon right now.

Where? Can’t find on US.


Ooops, email you sent me shows it here: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08TBTC1JS?ref=myi_title_dp


Weird, but searches can’t find it yet – guess it’s too new.

cyclops
Offline
Last seen: 1 week 2 days ago
Joined: 01/17/2013 - 16:33
Posts: 244
Location: USA
Sofirn wrote:
Swabs wrote:
40% Code for the SF47T, please.

The code is 30TVHEQO.If you have other problems, please let me know.

Does not works.

Tom E
Tom E's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 hours 47 min ago
Joined: 08/19/2012 - 08:23
Posts: 14629
Location: LI NY

Sofirn wrote:
Hi, yeah, it's quite a new product on Amazon. You can search the light with the word 'sofirn rechargeable flashlight' easily! Would you like to have a promo code? .

Sure, thanks!

r3dfox
Offline
Last seen: 5 months 1 week ago
Joined: 04/10/2021 - 12:59
Posts: 2
Sofirn wrote:
Smile The 5000k version for SP36 Pro flashlights are available on Amazon right now.

Could you send me a code for the 5000k SP36 Pro?

Bradlink
Offline
Last seen: 16 hours 12 min ago
Joined: 06/18/2020 - 14:11
Posts: 9
Location: Seattle

I would also like the code for the 5000k sp36
Thanks

D10ten
D10ten's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 weeks 5 days ago
Joined: 07/13/2014 - 18:13
Posts: 338

40% Code for the SF47T doesn’t seem to work

CR888
Offline
Last seen: 10 hours 23 min ago
Joined: 01/13/2021 - 08:31
Posts: 334
Location: Australia

The S47T is $59usd on Sofirn website with additional 5% off 4 new users, but this coupon is for 40% off the Amazon listing of $89? Correct? Which is the best place to purchase? Seems about the same to me….inflate the price & offer big discount = warm & fuzzy feeling inside, like you got a great deal. It’s a matter of fact folks who paid more but used a discount code walk away feeling better than the person who paid less and didn’t get a discount. We are funny fellows

CR888

Stegron
Offline
Last seen: 12 hours 41 min ago
Joined: 03/02/2021 - 13:57
Posts: 6
Location: King. Nc

I would also like the code for 5000k sp36.Thanks

Lightbringer
Lightbringer's picture
Offline
Last seen: 45 min 5 sec ago
Joined: 08/30/2016 - 14:12
Posts: 15521
Location: nyc
CR888 wrote:
The S47T is $59usd on Sofirn website with additional 5% off 4 new users, but this coupon is for 40% off the Amazon listing of $89? Correct? Which is the best place to purchase? Seems about the same to me….inflate the price & offer big discount = warm & fuzzy feeling inside, like you got a great deal. It’s a matter of fact folks who paid more but used a discount code walk away feeling better than the person who paid less and didn’t get a discount. We are funny fellows

Given the choice, I’d buy from Amazon even if the price were a bit higher, because of the “a-to-z” warranty in case of any issues with the product or problems with delivery, and shipping times of 4 days vs 4 months.

And prices will certainly be higher through Amazon because it takes its “cut” and handles all the logistics, offers free shipping, etc.

Eg, I needed a thin/small-diameter drain-snake to unblock some hoses, and found it through Lowe’s or Home Despot or wherever, and would’ve paid X to order it (not in stock) then drive out there to the store for in-store pickup in a week or so (free, but still gotta make the trip).

Just for s&g, I looked on Amazon, searching by the mfr and model number, and found the same little beastie. Got it delivered to my door for basically the same X as I would’ve paid elsewhere, in actually a few days earlier than waiting for it to be delivered to the store, and (again!) got it delivered right to my front door instead.

Mentioned this to someone before, I ordered a doodad that came in small/large sizes. Ordered the small, got the large. Checked and rechecked, the listings were screwed up. I could’ve just as easily returned it (a-to-z again), and reordered the right one, but it just irked me. So I contacted their customer zervice, and after minor grexing, not only didn’t have to return the wrong one, but also got a free-shipping waiver to order the new one without having to hit the minimum.

Try that with any mfr if ever you get, say, a light in CW instead of NW, or the wrong UI (if there’s a choice), or any minor “it’s not what I ordered” issue. You won’t have to return it on your dime for more’n the price of the product, and you won’t get 50 unusable “Amazon points” or refunded to a similarly unusable “wallet”.

Say what you will about Amazon, but they’re damned convenient. And that’s when things go right and often when things go wrong.

09 F9 11 02 9D 74 E3 5B D8 41 56 C5 63 56 88 C0

Sofirn
Sofirn's picture
Online
Last seen: 6 min 22 sec ago
Joined: 04/06/2017 - 04:22
Posts: 1425
Location: Shenzhen, China

Code sent, please check your message! Good day!

Stegron wrote:
I would also like the code for 5000k sp36.Thanks
Sofirn
Sofirn's picture
Online
Last seen: 6 min 22 sec ago
Joined: 04/06/2017 - 04:22
Posts: 1425
Location: Shenzhen, China

Hi, Amazon takes the commission from sellers and plus the shipping fee, inventory fee and so on, so the price is a bit higher than our website, you can directly purchase from our website if you like. Sometimes, it’s cheaper than website with the code for Amazon and fast shipping. I guess it’s also a good choice buy the lights on Amazon. BTW, the price for SF47T on Amazon is $79. Hope this helps you! Have a good day!

CR888 wrote:
The S47T is $59usd on Sofirn website with additional 5% off 4 new users, but this coupon is for 40% off the Amazon listing of $89? Correct? Which is the best place to purchase? Seems about the same to me….inflate the price & offer big discount = warm & fuzzy feeling inside, like you got a great deal. It’s a matter of fact folks who paid more but used a discount code walk away feeling better than the person who paid less and didn’t get a discount. We are funny fellows
Sofirn
Sofirn's picture
Online
Last seen: 6 min 22 sec ago
Joined: 04/06/2017 - 04:22
Posts: 1425
Location: Shenzhen, China

Hi, I’m sorry that we’ve cancelled the 40%off code, I’ll send a new code to your message. Thanks!

D10ten wrote:
40% Code for the SF47T doesn’t seem to work
DrRubin
Offline
Last seen: 2 months 1 week ago
Joined: 12/08/2020 - 03:46
Posts: 3
Location: SF Bay Area

I am interested in the code for the SP36 Pro 5000k version.

Thanks,
Scott

PS the shipping on Amazon is always quick and on time. Sometimes the Sofirn web site delivers quickly, other times it can take 5-6 weeks to get your order. Amazon will have it in your hands in 2 days.

Sofirn
Sofirn's picture
Online
Last seen: 6 min 22 sec ago
Joined: 04/06/2017 - 04:22
Posts: 1425
Location: Shenzhen, China

Hello Scott,

The code has been sent to your message, please chek it out.
Yeah, we usually shipped the flashlights the days that purchased, but the delivery process is not we can control.

Enjoy the light. Big Smile

DrRubin wrote:
I am interested in the code for the SP36 Pro 5000k version.

Thanks,
Scott

PS the shipping on Amazon is always quick and on time. Sometimes the Sofirn web site delivers quickly, other times it can take 5-6 weeks to get your order. Amazon will have it in your hands in 2 days.

TIFisher
Offline
Last seen: 10 hours 22 min ago
Joined: 11/26/2020 - 11:43
Posts: 237
Location: USA

Sofirn wrote:
Hello Scott,

The code has been sent to your message, please chek it out.
Yeah, we usually shipped the flashlights the days that purchased, but the delivery process is not we can control.

Enjoy the light. Big Smile

DrRubin wrote:
I am interested in the code for the SP36 Pro 5000k version.

Thanks,
Scott

PS the shipping on Amazon is always quick and on time. Sometimes the Sofirn web site delivers quickly, other times it can take 5-6 weeks to get your order. Amazon will have it in your hands in 2 days.

I don’t have a dog in this hunt (and not to sound like a shill), but every Sofirn light I’ve purchased has been directly from their website, and I’ve never had an issue with the shipping time or tracking (except during CNY, which is expected). 17 days has been the max from China to my mailbox in the US, most arriving within two weeks….and it’s free (over $21). You can’t beat the direct pricing, and Sofirn has been very responsive and gracious accomodating special requests I’ve made. In exchange for a little patience, there’s an advantage of factory direct pricing/free shipping, and personalized service ordering direct from Sofirn.

….and, now, back to your regularly scheduled programming…. Cool

draver
Offline
Last seen: 1 week 5 days ago
Joined: 01/29/2021 - 08:55
Posts: 26
Location: Portland, OR

Please send me the code for the SP36 Pro USA, thank you.

Sofirn
Sofirn's picture
Online
Last seen: 6 min 22 sec ago
Joined: 04/06/2017 - 04:22
Posts: 1425
Location: Shenzhen, China

The code has been sent to your message, please check that out. Good day!

draver wrote:
Please send me the code for the SP36 Pro USA, thank you.
Sofirn
Sofirn's picture
Online
Last seen: 6 min 22 sec ago
Joined: 04/06/2017 - 04:22
Posts: 1425
Location: Shenzhen, China
Wink

TIFisher wrote:
Sofirn wrote:
Hello Scott,

The code has been sent to your message, please chek it out.
Yeah, we usually shipped the flashlights the days that purchased, but the delivery process is not we can control.

Enjoy the light. Big Smile

DrRubin wrote:
I am interested in the code for the SP36 Pro 5000k version.

Thanks,
Scott

PS the shipping on Amazon is always quick and on time. Sometimes the Sofirn web site delivers quickly, other times it can take 5-6 weeks to get your order. Amazon will have it in your hands in 2 days.

I don’t have a dog in this hunt (and not to sound like a shill), but every Sofirn light I’ve purchased has been directly from their website, and I’ve never had an issue with the shipping time or tracking (except during CNY, which is expected). 17 days has been the max from China to my mailbox in the US, most arriving within two weeks….and it’s free (over $21). You can’t beat the direct pricing, and Sofirn has been very responsive and gracious accomodating special requests I’ve made. In exchange for a little patience, there’s an advantage of factory direct pricing/free shipping, and personalized service ordering direct from Sofirn.

….and, now, back to your regularly scheduled programming…. Cool

jimahi
Offline
Last seen: 5 hours 13 min ago
Joined: 10/17/2015 - 08:25
Posts: 172
Location: Pacific NW

Please send 40% code for SF47T

Thanks!

draver
Offline
Last seen: 1 week 5 days ago
Joined: 01/29/2021 - 08:55
Posts: 26
Location: Portland, OR

I’ve been planning to buy the Sp36 Pro this week but when I put it in my cart, the popup for 10% discount is no longer visible. Are there any current discount codes for the SP36 Pro in 6500K?

I realize this is an old thread, but I would greatly appreciate any help on this if possible.

Pages