FREEME ✌ ASTROLUX WP3 LEP 562lm 2952m 21700 Flashlight Group Buy >>> $179.99 Shipped

300 posts / 0 new
Last post
Th558
Th558's picture
Offline
Last seen: 8 hours 48 min ago
Joined: 01/30/2016 - 16:19
Posts: 1248
Location: United Kingdom

ArtieT59 wrote:

One question I have- how does this wp3 outthrow the wp2 when they have the same width head? Is it head length? Or something else to do with technology/ laser quality, laser style or something else? Looks like wp3 has 400-500Meters+ throw, just wondering how.


This is using the original mirror design which the better performing LEPs use. I wouldn’t be surprised if it overperforms.
AdventuringTheVoid
Offline
Last seen: 6 months 1 day ago
Joined: 06/18/2021 - 02:11
Posts: 3

Ordered. Thanks again Freeme! I am excited to compare it to the Weltool W4 and Astrolux WP2.

freeme
freeme's picture
Offline
Last seen: 51 min 19 sec ago
Joined: 11/14/2013 - 22:00
Posts: 10766

©freemex1thedeals.com

Thank you guys. Appreciated! cool

 

AdventuringTheVoid wrote:
Ordered. Thanks again Freeme! I am excited to compare it to the Weltool W4 and Astrolux WP2.

Camaro wrote:
Ordered. Thanks for all your work freeme! Never thought I'd want a LEP, but this just looks too good!

eric28_ wrote:
just ordered mine, thanks a lot

Jeffshoots wrote:
Interested Ordered

l3gion wrote:
Just ordered one, thanks!

1thedeals.comyoutubeAstroluxNealsgadgetsolight

Berserker26
Berserker26's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 days 6 hours ago
Joined: 06/03/2021 - 05:41
Posts: 16
Location: Australia

Placed an order.

D4V2 x 2 - XP-L HI V2 5D 4000K
D4SV2 x 2 - SW35 / W2
D18 - 2700K/4000K outer and W2 inner
Astrolux WP3 LEP

bpl294
Offline
Last seen: 6 months 4 days ago
Joined: 08/17/2019 - 02:14
Posts: 2
Location: NY

Very Interested!!!

MdLep
Offline
Last seen: 6 months 2 days ago
Joined: 07/15/2021 - 23:02
Posts: 1

Hi I’m interested in the 169.99 group buy. How do I proceed with payment/ how does this all work? Thanks!!

freeme
freeme's picture
Offline
Last seen: 51 min 19 sec ago
Joined: 11/14/2013 - 22:00
Posts: 10766

Sent.

MdLep wrote:
Hi I’m interested in the 169.99 group buy. How do I proceed with payment/ how does this all work? Thanks!!

1thedeals.comyoutubeAstroluxNealsgadgetsolight

oobrakadoobra
Offline
Last seen: 4 months 1 week ago
Joined: 07/16/2021 - 00:21
Posts: 4
Location: United States

Interested in the group buy. Thanks in advance for the coupon!

ZeeLighthouse
Offline
Last seen: 4 months 1 day ago
Joined: 07/16/2021 - 02:16
Posts: 2
Location: Germany

Just found this place.. i feel home Smile

Im interested in the Group Buy, will it ship to Germany?
Also is there a comparison between this light and the W4 LEO somewhere around? Thanks

freeme
freeme's picture
Offline
Last seen: 51 min 19 sec ago
Joined: 11/14/2013 - 22:00
Posts: 10766

WP3 has not shipped out yet. Probably end of July or August if you would like to find such comparison.

ZeeLighthouse wrote:
Just found this place.. i feel home Smile Im interested in the Group Buy, will it ship to Germany? Also is there a comparison between this light and the W4 LEO somewhere around? Thanks

1thedeals.comyoutubeAstroluxNealsgadgetsolight

Kungfugrip101
Offline
Last seen: 6 months 1 day ago
Joined: 07/17/2021 - 01:23
Posts: 2

Interested!

vit55
Offline
Last seen: 1 day 18 hours ago
Joined: 07/04/2018 - 06:06
Posts: 252
Location: Italy

Thanks another time freeme for coupon, item purchased!

Halfthebottle
Offline
Last seen: 4 months 3 days ago
Joined: 04/21/2021 - 04:35
Posts: 10
Location: United States

Very interested. Would love a coupon. Thank you again freeme!

freeme
freeme's picture
Offline
Last seen: 51 min 19 sec ago
Joined: 11/14/2013 - 22:00
Posts: 10766

©freemex1thedeals.com

Thannk you for your continued support!

As for V6 Catapult mini, 20% is now only valid for Amazon.com (US).  

vit55 wrote:
Thanks another time freeme for coupon, item purchased!

1thedeals.comyoutubeAstroluxNealsgadgetsolight

Fedtro
Offline
Last seen: 15 hours 8 min ago
Joined: 07/17/2020 - 10:40
Posts: 228
Location: Corropoli, Teramo, ITALIA

Interested. May I have one coupon please. Thank you.

freeme
freeme's picture
Offline
Last seen: 51 min 19 sec ago
Joined: 11/14/2013 - 22:00
Posts: 10766

Shared.

Fedtro wrote:
Interested. May I have one coupon please. Thank you.

1thedeals.comyoutubeAstroluxNealsgadgetsolight

ArtieT59
ArtieT59's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 hours 23 min ago
Joined: 02/25/2020 - 17:55
Posts: 3235
Location: CT, USA

freeme wrote:

©freemex1thedeals.com

Thannk you for your continued support!

As for V6 Catapult mini, 20% is now only valid for Amazon.com (US).  

vit55 wrote:
Thanks another time freeme for coupon, item purchased!

 

Freeme, i cannot keep up with you! i didn't see this Catapult Mini before this post of yours.. If i buy using the link you provided, do you get credit? I would prefer you got credit of course. that looks like a great little light!

 

Also, i apologize i am not able to buy the WP3 right now although i do want to.. The price is great and i Really like the UI. maybe next month. 

[FLF] Five Light Friday https://budgetlightforum.com/node/78749

Check out some of my new lights (picture heavy) and quick first impressions of them here: https://budgetlightforum.com/node/77180

My Sft40 beamshots / comparison thread: https://budgetlightforum.com/node/78100

The BLF GT with SFT40 (2300lm, 2700m+ @ 30 seconds!)
https://budgetlightforum.com/node/79561

ArtieT59
ArtieT59's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 hours 23 min ago
Joined: 02/25/2020 - 17:55
Posts: 3235
Location: CT, USA

Th558 wrote:
ArtieT59 wrote:

One question I have- how does this wp3 outthrow the wp2 when they have the same width head? Is it head length? Or something else to do with technology/ laser quality, laser style or something else? Looks like wp3 has 400-500Meters+ throw, just wondering how.

This is using the original mirror design which the better performing LEPs use. I wouldn't be surprised if it overperforms.

 

OK, great to know. Does the WP2 and WP1 not use this mirror lense system?

[FLF] Five Light Friday https://budgetlightforum.com/node/78749

Check out some of my new lights (picture heavy) and quick first impressions of them here: https://budgetlightforum.com/node/77180

My Sft40 beamshots / comparison thread: https://budgetlightforum.com/node/78100

The BLF GT with SFT40 (2300lm, 2700m+ @ 30 seconds!)
https://budgetlightforum.com/node/79561

ZeeLighthouse
Offline
Last seen: 4 months 1 day ago
Joined: 07/16/2021 - 02:16
Posts: 2
Location: Germany

Ordered!

Th558
Th558's picture
Offline
Last seen: 8 hours 48 min ago
Joined: 01/30/2016 - 16:19
Posts: 1248
Location: United Kingdom

ArtieT59 wrote:

Th558 wrote:
ArtieT59 wrote:

One question I have- how does this wp3 outthrow the wp2 when they have the same width head? Is it head length? Or something else to do with technology/ laser quality, laser style or something else? Looks like wp3 has 400-500Meters+ throw, just wondering how.


This is using the original mirror design which the better performing LEPs use. I wouldn’t be surprised if it overperforms.

 


OK, great to know. Does the WP2 and WP1 not use this mirror lense system?


No, the WP1 and WP2 use the shine through design. Don’t think that’s the official name but that’s what we call it here. They also use a weaker laser module compared to most mirror designs, hence the lower 350ish lumen output. The Astrolux WP2 (Jetbeam M1X RRT) does almost 1.3Mcd whereas the older Jetbeam M1X WP-RX which used the mirror design managed almost double of that at 2.3Mcd. I’m guessing the output should also be better on this WP3. At the end of day we’ll only truly know how good it throws when reviews are out but all the mirror designs out there perform better than advertised so I’m guessing that this will too.
freeme
freeme's picture
Offline
Last seen: 51 min 19 sec ago
Joined: 11/14/2013 - 22:00
Posts: 10766

Thanks pal! cool

ZeeLighthouse wrote:
Ordered!

1thedeals.comyoutubeAstroluxNealsgadgetsolight

oobrakadoobra
Offline
Last seen: 4 months 1 week ago
Joined: 07/16/2021 - 00:21
Posts: 4
Location: United States

Ordered with the coupon. Super excited, hopefully it gets here quickly! Thanks again.

Kvisten
Offline
Last seen: 1 month 2 days ago
Joined: 04/11/2020 - 09:14
Posts: 20
Location: Sweden

Ordered. Thanks freeme!

Kungfugrip101
Offline
Last seen: 6 months 1 day ago
Joined: 07/17/2021 - 01:23
Posts: 2

Ordered! Thanks Freeme. Hope this thing lives up to the hype!

Bruno28
Offline
Last seen: 1 day 5 hours ago
Joined: 11/27/2014 - 23:20
Posts: 536
Location: Australia

interested please

panagis
panagis's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 month 2 days ago
Joined: 07/25/2011 - 07:03
Posts: 39
Location: Kefalonia Island, Greece

interested…

freeme
freeme's picture
Offline
Last seen: 51 min 19 sec ago
Joined: 11/14/2013 - 22:00
Posts: 10766

Sent.

panagis wrote:
interested...

1thedeals.comyoutubeAstroluxNealsgadgetsolight

freeme
freeme's picture
Offline
Last seen: 51 min 19 sec ago
Joined: 11/14/2013 - 22:00
Posts: 10766

 

WP3 is now rated as 2952m/ 2,180,000cd.

1thedeals.comyoutubeAstroluxNealsgadgetsolight

Th558
Th558's picture
Offline
Last seen: 8 hours 48 min ago
Joined: 01/30/2016 - 16:19
Posts: 1248
Location: United Kingdom

freeme wrote:

 


WP3 is now rated as 2952m/ 2,180,000cd.


I knew it was better than the rating. I’ll probably buy it if it can actually hit those numbers.
freeme
freeme's picture
Offline
Last seen: 51 min 19 sec ago
Joined: 11/14/2013 - 22:00
Posts: 10766

+1

Th558 wrote:
I knew it was better than the rating. I'll probably buy it if it can actually hit those numbers.

1thedeals.comyoutubeAstroluxNealsgadgetsolight

Pages