Igloo Glide PRO Cooler (110-Quart, White) SOLD!

Hi guys,

Up for sale is a very nice cooler. Take a look at the link provided. The cooler is like new only used 1 time its just too big for my needs. Cooler retails between 100-200 dollars brand new. I have it for sale on ebay for $120 but i well go down to $108 free fedex shipping.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/110950060038?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&\_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649 - BUY IT NOW

http://www.ebay.com/itm/110949960246?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&\_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649 - AUCTION

I didnt know how much liters quart is, so I thought this is about water cooling system for PC, haha.

How many do you have? I see two listings under your username.

I have 2 for sale on ebay. :bigsmile:

Gotcha, thanks !

110 Quarts = 27.5 Gallons :wink:

Chris, it may make more sense to ship it normal mail. The X6 you sent me (which I love btw) spent 5 days hanging out in Reno, NV before it continued it's journey towards me.

And I would like to say this guy is great to deal with. I bought my X6 from him :D

Hi Scaru the thing is, i could ship stuff for free with fedex ground thanks to my cool boss lol.

Oh nice. :D

Only 1 day left for the auction!

But is it a TACTICOOLER? I know, pathetic.

keith

SOLD! :bigsmile:

So there was, in fact, only a single cooler?

Yeah i sold it over at amazon for alot more money. Looks like people trust more amazon then ebay and rather pay more money. Works for me. :slight_smile:

Ya my bid was cancelled!

So let's see...

*You put a single cooler up for sale, once by no-reserve auction and once with a buy-it-now. The same cooler was placed for sale elsewhere.

*You advertised both auctions here, and members bid on it.

*The cooler sold on Amazon for more money, and you cancelled the no-reserve auction.

*You lied about the number of coolers for sale:

*You deceived the membership here, as well as on eBay. That's a very crappy way to do business; I wouldn't plan on selling anything here again, ever.

Always check the negative feedback. Just saying.