Budget knives dealers all in one

I hate you for this Now they are cheaper and my mind told me: Buy more knives - they are not expensive. You don't need them, but you want them.

I know this phenomenon of flashlights.

You are welcome ;-)

Here some knife prn of your new knife

That Enlan EL-02B also looks nice at post #42 ...G10 , matte finish, but what did they do to the blade ? Bead blasted ? Acid?

Do you know about those throwing knives that return like a boomerang? ;-)

looks like stonewash to me. very, very nice.

Do you know about those throwing knives that return like a boomerang?

I saw it flying by while surfing at Exduct. You can at least say it is an original design (I like the blue G10!!!) but I am sure it will classify as an illigal weapon were I live.

I know these knives are popular with our Russian friends but how come they have such "straight from the source" information

Maybe they are Russian designs made in China?

Hey guys, I am looking for a cheap EDC folding knife. An assisted knife would be great, but it doesn't have to be. I have been carrying this smith & wesson knife on and off, but its really a little larger and thicker than I would like. I would like to find something slimmer and shorter for EDC clipped onto my pants pocket. And of course, cheap!

This is the knife I have now

http://www.tractorsupply.com/pocket-knives/smith-amp-wesson-reg-extreme-ops-silver-folding-knife-3530818

I know nothing about assisted knives, because they are forbidden to carry in public in my country.

Is the half serration important to you? If yes maybe the Sanrenmu F9-707A.

(picture courtesy of this Ebay seller)

The thinnest knives are the ones with a frame lock, e.g. Sanrenmu 710, 723 (available in different colours).

(pictures courtesy of enki_ck from edc_forums ... I hope he doesn't mind)

Since you are an USian you also should look at edc-depot for the 604 or if you want ultrasmall the 605.

And after you bought them all... make some reviews. ;-)

I like that GB-707 in the top pic. But every other picture I've seen (for the silver-on-black versions of the 707s, both GB-707 or GB9-707) have the silly tiger stripes on the blade. That's the first I've seen with no stripes. Is that really how they come?

The link from the Ebay seller under the picture has them and on ali-express are several with natural blade.

If you get that style if you order one.... dunno ... ask the seller.

I somehow missed that GB-707 pic on aliexpress the first time around. Looks good, perhaps they really are shipping that way. Thinking about buying more than just one.

I would probably ask and order at the Ebay seller ... just to be sure. The ali-express guys might not know what they are selling.

Not even remotely budget blades. Some of these things would pretty much buy my light collection in one go.

http://www.reghardware.com/2011/03/03/ten_fantasy_replica_bladed_weapons/

That Ebay seller is also an Aliexpress seller.

Not a bad group of blades at all. The riddick sickles are the most fascinating by design to me. Since i'm planning kids in the near future i really do not wish have them on display somewhere. Otherwise i may have gone the extra mile and ordered them.

You are a keen observer with an eye for detail.

You know, there's technically no legal blade length limit in Canada but even I would have serious, serious problems trying to explain any of those...

Doesn't mean I wouldn't want a couple, though.

Why? The Saber Claws make nice dual bladed butter knives... 2 toasts at once... all a matter of perspective... ;-)

They must have very large loaves in Germany! ;)

They certainly don't make bread slices that big here. 8)