Updated!Sales from LightsCastle [Edit from HD2010 Discount]

Hello dear BLF members,
This is the place where we share the LightsCastle sales, coupons. If you have anything to buy or anything you want to get a discount,you can just vote here .
Lastly, thanks for your long time support for Lightscastle .We’ll offer more in the future.If you have any questions or suggestions ,welcome to contact us by email : service@lightscastle or PM me in the forum .
Regards,
Crystal

HD2010 has been the best seller last week since we set 29.9 usd as its price :beer:

Those are DealExtreme photos, are you DX? or just stealing photos?

Doesn’t the real HD2010 take 26650s? Or am I missing something?

The photos don’t have the DealExtreme logo on them, so maybe they originate from a supplier?

It does indeed take 26650 cells, but usually comes with an adapter sleeve for 18650 use as well.

Anybody know the difference between the Tangsfire vs. Ultrafire? I read some other threads saying the tangsfire is better?

There’s no functional difference really, but some people have said that the finish has been better on the TangsFire branded examples. But don’t take that to be a guarantee. It’s hard to know what’s what, regardless of how budget lights are branded.

Many BLF members has emailed me saying don’t know how to choose from fandyfire G36 and Fandyfire STL-V2 .But many of them will finally choose STL-V2 ,few will try G36 even through I like it better .This week I have choosed G36 as our promotion model . With coupon code 【4B75L】,it can get 5 usd off. Sale ends at 2012-11-30 . Don’t miss the chance !

It would sell more if given head diameter and reflector depth, Instead of waiting for people to do picture scaling computations to find the measurements. Also runtime on high and manufacture rated lumens. So people rather pick flashlights with good review. Nothing wrong with that.

Exactly correct.
I have had a conversation with Josh at LightsCastle and he has set the record straight. They are NOT an affiliate of DX.
They try to take their own pictures when possible but cannot keep up, so they resort to Manufacturer supplied photos, sometime known as Stock photos.
Because they are supplied by some of the same manufacturer’s as DX, some of the photos will be identical.

Think about it, if DX was going to do a clone site, fake site, call it what you want, do you think they would only do a few items and not most/all of their vast catalog?

All I know is, I can tell you first hand that when I have a question, I send a PM and it is always returned very promptly.
I Email them late at night at least here in the US as they are 12 hours different, so they are just going to work when I am getting ready to go to bed.
Always have an answer by morning.
These people are a start up and work out of a small office and are trying their best to make a go of it.
Hope this helps and as soon as I can free up a little cash the G36 is mine!
Later,

Keith

Trust me it seems that LightsCastle has NOTHING to do with Dx!
I purchased a FandyFire HD2010 on the 17th and it was already shipped on the 19th early morning!
till that moment i find LightsCastle customer service is one of the best among any Chinese based retailer. Their customer service replies to any question/email promptly almost in no time, and they seem they are more than willing to help customers in any manner. Thats a MAJOR + for me.
Ill comment on product and packaging upon arrival.

All that info seems to be there now, aside from the reflector depth.

Some of the other specs are incorrect though. This light is not current regulated, and it puts out more than 600 lumens. No doubt it’s the supplier that is responsible for this.

Thank you for making the price change permanent. I'll be ordering a second HD2010 soon, and I plan to order from Lightscastle. I just ordered some other stuff from you lastnight.

The problem is when you filter by 26650 battery type, the HD2010 doesn't show up.

Our homepage updated ,changed two small banner ,for the two sale product :bigsmile:

Agreed…lightscastle treated me extremely well…I just ordered a cheap 10 pack of keychain lights…I received an email the next morning advising me that my order had shipped AND included a tracking number at no extra cost. I received the package very quickly as well…so far I’m very impressed! We should have a review in the dealer section.

It sounds like lightcastle is doing a few fairly smart things here ..

#1. getting some feedback as to what customers are looking for .

#2 paying attention to threads on the forum that also indicate lights people like .

#3 keeping a common light that people are interested in at a low price front and center on their site [HD2010]

#4 taking care of business quickly and efficiently .

I ordered the HD2010 on your site and payed with paypal. Went to my paypal account and the transaction is not showing up, went to your site and it says I have no order history. Dont’ know what is going on, when I went to pay with paypal I had to select my country, maybe that has something to do with it, might take some action on your part to complete. Don’t want to order two by mistake.

Only has one order history and we’ll ship tomorow .You can check your paypal tomorrow to check if it is double charged .

+1