Post Your Black Friday Deals Here

I got to thinking with Black Friday coming up very soon, we here might as well get a jump on all the deals out there and prioritize(that’s right, us flashaholics do spend our money wisely) our money and not miss out on the deals we truly want and get on as many as we can. So in order to do this, I figured it’s up to all of us to let each other know the deals here. So with that said, I encourage you members here to post any great Black Friday deal in advance so we all can pick from them and jump if need be.

Thanks in advance.

Brad

Can't have a BlackFriday deal-a-thon without mentioning the $15 LED Maglights at The Home Depot.

Thanks.

There is no Home Depot around these parts.

Then try Lowe’s.

LOL…that’s what I was thinking of, Lowes. Thanks! :wink:

I know my Walmart had a 732 lumen stanley spotlight with a free headlamp for only 15$

Batteryjunction has some deals going .

Black Friday Deal - Take $5 off $50; $15 off $100; $40 off $200, for all orders!! Use coupon code aimkon4blackfriday for $5 off $50; aimkon4blackfriday15 for $15 off $100; aimkon4blackfriday40 for $40 off $200.

30% off ThruNite Flashlights: We are offering 30% off all thrunite LED flashlights, using the coupon code aimkon4thrunite, while supplies last!

Man where are all the good Black Friday deals. I got some money to burn.

Do you just mean on flashlights or any deals? If you mean any deal i have been looking for a tablet on the cheap/budget side like around $100 and found one at walmart. Dont have to be real special its for my youngest she is turning 9 2 weeks before christmas.

If its flashlights only i can kreisler my post. :wink:

On what website?

$19.97 at Walmart. Oh, wait. That sux. :smiley:

FLASHLIGHT CONNECTION’S INVENTORY
REDUCTION SALE

Finally got a ET D25a! Lots of older eagletac

http://flashlightconnection.com/Inventory-Reduction-c50/

http://www.aimkon.com/

Well, BuyInCoins is giving 10% off everything now. Unlimited use all the way through christmas I think.

Coupon: XMASTCRAZYEN

Good for buying those magnets and other cool junks you don't need

EDIT: Found out coupon only will work until Nov 23rd.

That’s 8% off a TK75… :slight_smile:

Your evil

Not strictly BF, but the $20 kershaw at wallyworld is a good buy. I posted about it yesterday here.

Lowes

that sh*t’s basically made outta hardened pot metal. :smiley: