It's that time of year again-4000th Post Giveaway-WINNER IS CHICAGOX

I'm not sure what I will be giving away but I can gaurantee the winner will recieve a box of goodies from me. It could be anything: flashlights, knives, batteries, LEDs, LED boards(3 XM-Ls on a 20mm board), who knows. Just say I'm in and the winner will be randomly chosen.

This is open to anyone! So join today if you're a lurker and you could win!

If there are any considerations on what you should recieve (e.g. I don't like lion batteries) then PM me if you win. You will not find out what you win until you open the package.

The giveaway will end Saturday at 6 PM EST and I will try to announce the winner by 6:30.

I'm a bit late in announcing the winner, but the winner is Chicago X!

Thank you to everyone who had entered and helps to make this forum such a great place!

I’m in!

Thanks and congrats on your 4000th post

I'm in. :)

Congrats to 4002. :P

I’m in. Thanks for the giveaway. 4000’s - incredible :bigsmile:

You’re on a roll! Congrats Scaru!

I’m in. Thanks for the giveaway!

I’m in, thanks for the give away and congratulations on 4000 posts. 8)

4000 posts since March! That’s 16 per day on average. Good work, and congratulations - I’m in.

I’m in.

Thanks and… congratulations, mate!!

I’m in please. You talk too much! :stuck_out_tongue: Congrats on 4000!

4000 posts, that's awesome, congratulations!

Oh, and I'm in

Edit: I just realized that yesterday was my first BLF-birthday, and I don't even have 500 posts. I guess I'm the silent type

Count me in please.

Wow, 4000 posts in such a little time, congratulations. I am in.

4,000, do I get extra points for reading all of them? Congratulations Scaru, I’m in.

I’m in!

Cheers Scaru

I’m in too

I’m in!

Btw, can N-rm join too? hehehe

I am in! Congrats!

4000 posts - this is serious :open_mouth:
I’m in! :slight_smile:

I'll be nice and say yes. ;) I'm not going to hold CPFs idiotic policies against him. So norm come on over and join up.

wohoo, congratz :slight_smile:
i’m in and will not win as always :smiley: