How did we do? (FastTech.com)

before you remove reflector, you have to remove driver. I removed driver by using thin knife edge. then there is a srew holding emitter aluminum base plate and reflector.

say what??? it’s now that cheap? aarghh… |(
i didn’t even get to play with it yet… it’s still brand new in the box from the time i got it from illumination supply sale :weary:

awesome customer service… proven once more :smiley: :beer:

Excellent response FT! I already have the ticket in, requesting store credit; I have more shopping to do :wink:

To answer your original question, yes, I have ordered the SKR from Fasttech, and theirs has the old (good) driver.

Also:

There is a much much easier way to check your driver type.

Method one (easy): Unscrew the power button, and peer into the hole with another flashlight, you can see the driver well enough to identify the type just fine.
Method two (easier): Just look at the back of the driver and compare to this thread: https://budgetlightforum.com/t/-/12677#comment-259690

Ditto, SinPAD is easy to communicate with and prices seem fine.
XM-L2’s, XP-G2’s, neautral and warm tints, on copper SinPAD, 20mm, 16mm, people would turn these into a constant out of stock probably if the price is set right :smiley:

I’m getting SinPADs myself but the hassle of reflow and all to get the emitter on them. Really it would be great to get neutral warm tints on the most powerful XM-L2 and XP-G2 on a copper SinkPAD.

+more GITD o-ring sizes and switch caps, mainly caps that are lower in height (6mm) and are 14,16mm in button diameter, the total base diameter is bigger around 17-20mm.

Sorry about the confusions there. In short, go with the values listed within or immediately under product names. They are outer diameters and the heights are accurate there.

The width/height/depth values in the dimensions table further down the page are (mistakenly) rounded. That’s why 1.5mm thickness is showing up as 2mm. We’re going to have this fixed within a few hours.

I agress with JackCY, please add 14x6mm GITD tailcap buttons - I seem to go through them like water. They are great to convert wobbly lights to nice tailstanders!

Ditto, SinPAD is easy to communicate with and prices seem fine.
XM-L2’s, XP-G2’s, neautral and warm tints, on copper SinPAD, 20mm, 16mm, people would turn these into a constant out of stock probably if the price is set right :smiley:

I’m getting SinPADs myself but the hassle of reflow and all to get the emitter on them. Really it would be great to get neutral warm tints on the most powerful XM-L2 and XP-G2 on a copper SinkPAD.

+more GITD o-ring sizes and switch caps, mainly caps that are lower in height (6mm) and are 14,16mm in button diameter, the total base diameter is bigger around 17-20mm.

From FastTech I got an Akoray K-106 in 30 days without tracking, which I consider fair because of christmas.
Unfortunately it was the bad-driver version that only functions on Li-Ion after you have used that in the light (the booster burns after some seconds).
The bad driver can be identified on the red arch (picture left), same as DX. To the right my K-106 from Dino-D with a good driver, same as Manafont. On the FastTech one there is also missing one sealing o-ring.

Thank's for that info! I wonder if their Trustfire F20 has the same bad driver? My F20 from T-Mart came with the good driver.

-Garry

Fasttech has added res Sanyo´s, is the price good (can´t remember what they cost elsewhere)

https://www.fasttech.com/products/1/10001901/1210702-sanyo-18650-2400mah-36v-rechargeable-lithium-batte

Just noticed they have added the Niwalker 550N3 light. One of my favourite lights, and at $63.69, probably about half what my wife paid last September for my anniversary present. Great quality.

I also got a package from them this morning of a few things I ordered on 9th January. A week from order to delivery in the UKis pretty amazing.

Thanks for the notice!

What makes it so different from say…. a C8?

Cheers!

I have a XinTD version 2, which is good, but the Niwalker is in a different league - it’s solid, feels great in the hand, and I love it.

It’s reviewed here by turboBB and my impressions are here.

Sweet, thanks for the links!

it’s just twice the price od a xintd

And, to me, the Niwalker is worth three times the price of the XinTD :wink:

XinTD c8 is the best flashlight at that price. And it tailstands :wink:

@fasttech:
It’s great, that you give us (the forum) an own couponcode. I buy a lot because you have a lot of nice products, a very good shipping time and nice prices.

Almost every order I bought 3 or more products of a kind and in this case the couponcode is useless. I get the bulkrate price as every other customer, too. Isn’t it possible to creat a code for us, which give us a benefit additional to the bulkrate price?