What you got today

I remember some

Suziki RE5

Van Veen

Hercules which it think was the same as the DKW

probably the most sucessful of all, the Norton.

Got a big order from solarforce today! Most was for my friend of whom I've gotten addicted to flashlights too hehehe.

Two L2p's...one grey, one black.

One L2x

One XM-L drop-in

One flat bezel, one low crenelated bezel, one pocket clip and one lanyard ring.

Also, they included in the same style baggie, a thin piece of stainless cut in a small square. No idea what its for or why its there?? Anyone? Lol

I must say though, I am not 100% impressed with the grey L2p. There is uneven anodizing on the head, and I am wondering why both l2p's have a big gap between the bezel and the head (even when fully screwed tight). Is this normal?

I got one of those as well with my last order. The stainless had adhesive protectant on it.

I sort of assumed it was to add a bit of mass to that baggie so you realized the small SS bezel was in there. Anyone else know?

A little kick-stand so you can tail stand it on gravel or small rocks??

That thing is needed to screw/unscrew in the flattest of all the bezels from SF. It fits exactly in the grooves.

Just got my V10A on Friday. Not budget my any means (3X my normal budget), but I have been dreaming of this interface for a long time. Wonderful low and plenty of guts on hi (with 14500).

Check out the big brain on Vectrex! Good call.

Thanks Vectrex! Brilliant. I found it weird but now it makes good sense. I'll be sure to let my friend know what its for.

Appreciate it!

Well son-of-a-gun, I learned something new. I'd been using needle-nosed pliers to do that, but is sort of a PITA.

No problem... I paid good attention to the shape recognizing games back in the days... I knew that would come in handy someday. ;-)

(Listed at MF as a TE-R2)......a 'fat fingered' modders delight.

http://www.manafont.com/product_info.php/trustfire-ter2-led-5mode-memory-led-flashlight-118650-p-5634

So far it seems any P60 drop in pill will screw into the head without problems. Just remove the large spring and away you go.

I've tried it with an XPG R5....(nice), and an XM-L U2......(Golly!). I think I've found my (new) favourite light.

That design is so much better than a P60. Great find.

Yeah, I know what you mean. My grey L2P arrived the other day and the head and tailcap match each other but the battery tube is a bit darker. All 4 (5?) of my L2Ps have the gap between the bezel and the head. But I look at this a feature because it provides room to go with a thinner window or O-ring.

I have two black L2Ps and two grey. The two black were ordered months apart and the two grey were ordered at the same time. The two grey lights are completely different colrs and the printing on one of them is crooked. Also, on the later recieved black L2P, the printing is in relief. It would seem there are differences outside of different batches.

thatisallFoy

I got a shipment from Kaidomain. Some emitters and drivers, including this one. Dissapointing stuff, as said in KD comments. Only draws 2 amps from fresh TF flame 18650 to XML. Forget this one, get Nanjg 105:s or 106:s instead. They pull the promised 2,8 amps and have Atmel chip than can be re-programmed to one's own liking. I think I'll be using this to overdrive XP-G or something.

My Navy K603 came today. I got it from an eBay seller it has one he’ll of a blade. The handle is not so nice though. It’s a pretty good knife but I think my Sanrenmu is of a higher quality.

I don't have one but was tmepted to get it. Pretty disappointed that such a nice looking blade gets paired with a below average to say it mildly handle.

It's still a pretty good knife, if you can get over the fact that the maching is a bit crude. All of the K602s and K603s I've handled suffer from this flaw, btw. I guess they had to cut corners somewhere.

Oh, and here's some more knife pr0n, courtesy of DX and my mail carrier. ;)

What is the lock type on that Tekut in the middle photo? What do you think of it and the Tekupt knives in general? Build quality? Handle material?