What you got today

That light looks awesome but I'd really like to know more about that model demoing it.

Good day today. Got two lights.

FandyFire 2100 single mode: First impression: What a POS for a light! Second impression: This is one of the greatest XPG lights ever! Why mixed reactions? Read the review, coming up tonight EEST. (that'll be in about couple of hours for you time zone-impaired listeners).

TrustFire TR-803: Much more subtle reactions. Nice light, good build quality. No surprises to any direction. Didn't find a review here on that so I guess it's up to me. Might be a mini review. Will do after the FandyFire. Both are going to be modded with BLF-VLD-programmed Nanjg 105's and U2 XML's so gotta do the reviews before it's too late.

A lot of people do have the 801, though, which seems to be the same thing but longer.

Another 787.

High-res here.

Today, I got a pair of Hi-max 18650… for 9 days $11 shipped… waiting to compare with XTAR 2600…:slight_smile:

did you get those HI-MAX from the ebay guy? I am waiting on some and it took six days for the guy to ship them.

Today I received an SRM LB-763 from Exduct. Nice size for my tiny hands and alot lighter than I expected. I may order another one with G10 next time as the aluminium is kinda slick feeling.

Also need to get used the axis lock.

Nice knife

Got the KD lantern. Fitting is kinda wierd. I think these were designed for Ultrafire 501 hosts which I don't have but someone noted that they fit on L2's. Well this is true to some extent. However the problem is that the threads aren't deep enough to screw down the drop-in all the way so it doesn't really work (works a bit loosely on the clones and not at all on the real deal). The one host it does fit on quite well is the skyray seraph clone and looks quite cool as a combo.

Another problem is that at least indoors it doesn't work all that well since you can get more light just by shining it off the ceiling. Efficiency overall I measure against ceiling bounce and meter head to the side wall (which should favor the lantern) is only 50% or so. The moral seems to be that pointing it up or tailstanding cap is better inside.

I also got a cheapo breathalyser but not drunk enough to test it.

I got the fake nitecore sr3 with the 5 mode selector ring in both the 18650 and the cr123A from Buyincoins ..I have no opinion , ....Hmmmm. I got 3neutral emitters and stuck them in my favorite lights and ....WOW ..I'll be moving to CPF now ..Holy smoke I feel like people in the 1930's watching the wizard of oz when they land in OZ and suddenly the movie jumps to color for the first time in movie history ..All of my lights now look like a $1.23 ebay Bad BLF delight. Xpg -r4 neutrals ..WOW

I also got 2 panasonic independant Nimh battery chargers < I'll let you know .. they look nice :P

Did I say WOW

Yeah, neutrals are awesome. Some people like white lights but they make everything look like a cardboard cutout with the limited color spectrum used to make them look that color. Where did you get yours?

Got 5 more 18650 samsung LMR cells! wonder how big my LMR collection will get

2 x (fake) Solarforce L2m's 3.7v Mini XML T6

I got my Tmart 18650 battery, (the one that suppose to came with my 502b.) Is not as crappie as I thought. By the way, anyone got the daily deal for today? It still show yesterday deal.

yeah I got one but not everyone gets the same torch. It depends on the dropshipper used. I got a C8. decent deal for the host tho.

Prob not loot another one as myself do not need, but anytime a torch is up for vote we should vote it in for daily deal. I too contacted them to put more lights up for vote.

Get in where u fit in :)

I've been trying to purchase large knives (on a budget) since February 19th, 2011, the day that Vectrex shared a link to DiscoveryBargain. My two orders with DB, I didn't get what I ordered at all. Then, out of frustration, I paid a little extra and ordered from Exduct on 5/28/11. My Exduct knives came in the mail yesterday, and I picked them up today. That's only 12 days for Exduct, which is pretty good. (Though it has been 111 days since my first order with DiscoveryBullsh*t.) Naturally, I feel like a kid on Christmas morning that died and went to heaven.

Here's what I got today:

1. Enlan EL-01A

2. Ganzo G704 with black pouch

3. Bosi Snap Ring Circlip Pliers Set D326

I'm pretty happy with what I got, except for the Pliers Set. Exduct's website says that they are "Skill in Japan", but they're actually made in China. I only bought these pliers because I thought they were made in Japan. I hope they are more durable than the less expensive ones from DealExtreme and Harbor Freight.

Ignoring the pliers, which might be just fine, I got two totally awesome large knives on the cheap in 12 days. Two thumbs up!

Tmart came through with the daily deal battery they forgot to send with the 502. It’s a blue generic wrapper lcr 2200 but the bottom contact is labeled ultrafire.

I got my Trustfire F23 from TMart but it's less impressive in person. It's bigger and heavier than a Tank007 E07 which seems like a sin for a AAA-powered torch. It is bright though on a 10440. I compared to a Quark Preon which made me feel a little better about the Quark purchase as that had a larger hotspot, better medium mode (equivalent to the F23 low mode) better tint and felt like about half the weight. One is a better looking than the other but for a torch with unanimous rave reviews I was surprised to find that I didn't think it was that good. But for A$11 I guess expecting a refined product is setting the bar too high. To end on a positive note I will say that the stainless steel was polished to a good standard.

I jumped on the Sanrenmu bandwagon

Also got a bunch of other stuff, big day!

Sony BCG34HRE4KN charger

4 AA eneloops

4 AAA eneloops

Maxpedition FR-1

All through Amazon Marketplace.

Got my silver 504b host and 2 14500 tf flames from Manafont. Best thing is it was free.

I gotta say i like the feel of the knurling on this 504 than the solarforce L2. Its grippy where the l2 just feels smooth and slides off.