What you got today

Interesting. My silver (greenish) Solarforce L2 is definitely grippier than my silver 504B. Some of the 504B's lately look like they have more pronounced knurling though.

And how was it free?

the knurling have lines or grooves on each diamond. my grey L2 are just smooth diamonds. the 504 looks more bling like jewelry.

had some leftover credit and Mf points.

Received 16 Eneloops from thomas-distributing.com. These guys are the real deal, folks.

ordered: 6-8-11

shipping notification: 6-9-11

received: 6-11-11

thisishowitsdoneFoy

She's called Dieta.

She desperately needed a bath which she's now had. She's a bit stunned by it all - her first time away from the kennel.

And here she is when I stopped for fuel about 6 hours ago.

Now time to set up her crate and head for my bed - it has been a busy couple of days.

Fantastic, Don! Somehow I think she'll figure out how to sit around the house real fast.

That is awesome, Don. Dieta is beautiful.

diet?Foy

She is beautiful Don. Im sure she'll be a great companion

I got a C8 from the T-mart daily deal for $11 bucks, very happy.

My son says I have 2 packages at the house. One should be my single order magnetic control light from BIC and hopefully the 2nd is my TMart R4/C8 purchase. I can’t get over how quickly they send stuff and at the prices they do. Simply amazing! I just wish they had a larger selection of more current lights as well as a good selection of DIY parts.

Don, I have a feeling she’s going to turn out to be a real sweetheart and you will be head over heels in love with her. I can tell by her eyes she is intelligent and loving. Once she comes out of her shell you will be happier with her than you first thought you’d be. Congrats!!

I already am! She's wonderful.

She got a clean bill of health from the vet, but I'd like her to be happier than she is just now. She now knows her name which is a good start. She's not good at sitting because of the very thick pads on her paws - her claws don't touch the ground so her front feet slip forward unless I put a foot in the way. "Come" is not a necessary command - "Go" might need to be one though.

I'm waitin so long for my items i got mad and called the company .I said where's my packages .Chinese man says It's not his fault ...his daughter is in charge of shipping ..i said whats her name ..he said Mae Ling

There's not been any solid waste yet, but she hasn't eaten much yet. I take her out every 45 minutes or so and she pees occasionally. I'm not too worried about her food intake yet - I just bought her a gallon of skim milk since she's not all that keen on the taste of the local tap water (Which is enormously better than the stuff she got in the south, but it does taste different.) At least she'll get a bunch of calories from that - but not too many. No accidents yet which is wonderful. I can't take her out of the garden much till the second vaccination in a fortnight. So she gets tens of laps of the garden every 45 minutes or so.

She's not very fit yet and the vet advises building up the exercise gradually rather than cutting back on the food at first. She IS eating tomorrow - I'll do what it takes to get food into her - even if it means buying some butcher meat as a big treat for her. One of my mother's elderly neighbours used to go to the (very upmarket and non-cheap) butcher's shop every day and bought half a pound of fillet steak which she got minced for her dog!

Is she the little sister of Poe Sting and Staem Ping?

Your English is incredible! I had to think about that one for a bit before I got it.

When my dog was sick and didn't want to eat, I made some boiled chicken and rice (cook the rice using some of the water from the chicken). She thought it was the best thing ever.

Just got my long awaited Xtar R01 XM-L light. Singapore registered post took about 3 and a half weeks to deliver so its been a long time coming. As others have found with Xtar lights, its pretty well built. As soon as it gets dark enough, its play time.

I just recieved these today ..

they have the name jetbeam on them for a reason

tough as nails ...

115mm. fits a yezel z1/fandy-fire /tank hc-128 and sipik hk21 copy of it .. perfectly

great find .

thanks soytenly:)

A green laser from Tmart; got here ins 5 days.

Would you mind posting the link please?