What you got today

Nights start in ~august, so have to wait... :)

But at the moment, I´m not going to sell it or anything like that just yet.

Thanks guys. I have been looking at all of these soldering stations trying to figure out which would be any good. You guys are better than a thousand amazon reviews.

The shackle clasp has real world use in a survival situation . A good feature .

I love the Enlan EL01A that I received from DB today.

I hate the Enlan EL01AB that I didn't receive from DB today.

See, I order two, and I paid for two, and they notified me that they shipped two, but they only shipped one! Now I'll get to try on DB's customer service.

On the plus side, I agree with everything FlashPilot and others have said about the EL01. It is a very nicely made knife. Good balance, fit and finish are excellent, good lockup, jimping where I want it and no rough edges of any kind. I can't say that last one about any other Chinese knife I have, with the possible exception of the SRM 710.

This is also my first flipper, so I'm having fun playing with that. I was also surprised at the size - from all the comments, I was expecting it to be larger. It fits my hands quite nicely. My only quibble is that the clip cannot be easily moved to the left side. But something tells me I'm going to be able to overlook that without much effort.

Oh man, do you have any idea how much this thread has cost me?

Trust me. You are not the only one. I'm trying to find out who did an intervention on Foy and send them around to my place!

Please, Pleeease put a link to that light. I'm Lazy.

I've got this one today: http://www.dealextreme.com/p/ultrafire-c2-t60-cree-xm-lt6-3-mode-1200-lumen-white-led-flashlight-w-strap-1-x-18650-1-x-17670-90777 .Just had to tighten the pill, because it was flickering. And there was no thermal compound between the star and the pill, so i had to put some there.

Did some tests with a blue Trustfire 2500mAh battery at 4,19V.

High: 2,47A Mid: 1,23A Low: 0,25A

Mid is a little brighter than the SSC-P7 of the Magicshine MJ-816

Since you asked so nicely… here you go.

I got mine a day or two ago … today i got one of these >>>

discontinued and hard to find .. someone was kind enough to send one my way :)

Yesterday I received a Kershaw Tremor in the mail. It's currently the largest folding knife that I own. It's also my favorite. I think it's strange that Kershaw produces assisted openers in China and Sanrenmu/Land, Enlan/Bee, Ganzo, and Navy do not.

KD C8 XM-L T6 with OP reflector arrived today. It's my first XM-L light and so far I like it. Can't wait till nighttime to play with my new toy. :bigsmile:

I always find KD fast.

I got all my stuff to start programming the chips on the drivers and a mild case of insanity due to sleep deprivation trying to get it to work.

I am really looking forward to seeing this threads hit 1000 posts go go go.

I got my programmer and cable in yesterday. Hoping the clip comes tomorrow so i can start programming drivers. This is going to be fun!

I’m in Eastern PA.

My Solarforce L2T arrived yesterday....I love it!

I really want one of those but i can't stand the nipple clicky switch once they have an alternative to that i will get one.