X-power lights @ Fasttech

Available with silver or black bezel (Silver model is larger and have a larger head)
T3C or U2 on both models
1-2 26650 (extension tube)
LD-29 2.6A driver
2 Mode groups (3/5mode) - Mode 1: high (100), med(30), Low (5%), SOS and Strobe - Mode 2 removes blinky modes (SOS/strobe)
HA-III

These seem to be the same ones as these from intl-outdoor, even driver-wise:
SS Bezel bigger Head
smaller head

… but a lot cheaper! :party:

It is worth mentioning that the drivers alone are already 9 $ on intl-outdoor and the SS-bezel host 35$ !

A bit like the Convoy lights. You find quite similar hosts and lights from other places, but fasttech have them at a nice price with all the good stuff inside. I also think these lights look very good.
The links to intl-outdoor shows the lights with extensions for those who like to see how they look with those. Fasttech did not take pictures with extensions.

Just curious. LD29, can it easily be modified for higher output and deal with it nicely (3A+) ?
I see the one from intl-outdoor is 2,8A instead of 2,6A.

I’ve been eyeing that host for a while and now Fast Tech has it with all the good guts inside for practically the same price as a bare host from the competition?! Oh my!

The silver bezel light looks nice!

That first one I’ve had my eye on for a while. Pretty much a cheaper shadow JM07 clone, would make a great bike light.

Mine :wink:
XM-L T6 3C
Driver is 7135 V2 3040mA
Got 28kcd

Does the flashlight have mode/group memory?

The integration of groups into cheaper lights is great, and this is the first I've heard of a driver that groups AND supports more than a single Li-Ion cell.

TBH, the silver ring kinda makes the whole thing look plastic-y to me. Just a preference thing though. This is a steal if the HA-III isn't just baseline.

Anyone know what driver's in these? And link if you can? :)

EDIT: Nvm, found it here.

Does this flashlight run 2x26650 (with extension) in series?

Yes, LD29 driver.

Seems like a nice flashy :stuck_out_tongue: but not buying flashlights untill xml-2 =)