lck-led sale.

Just got an email from lck-led, figured I’d share.

Dear our customer

We are now offer a 15% discount for all products on our website from now to March 31,2 013.

Online Store URL : www.lck-led.com

How to use the 15% Discount code?

Enter the Discount Code as below in Step 2 “Payment Informations” in checkout.

Discount Code: 15OFFMARCH2013

Expiry Date: March 31, 2013

They got nice selection of stuff. Been needing some good DIP 10mm bulbs and holders too. Thx for sharing!

I’m unable to make that code work :frowning:

I’ve not tried yet, but I copied and pasted the whole email as is. Bummer as I want a few drivers :~

yeah, I’ve got >$50 in my cart

maybe it doesn’t start until march?

Yeah, I had the same problem last night too.

It says its on now, I wonder if you have to be registered? Hang on a minute….

Actually, I was signed in, because I checked my order history first.

Ok, order processed and discount applied, I had registered previously and logged in, I also had some store credit from my last purchase.

So, I got two 5a drivers and another 2*li-ion 3a driver.

So, don’t know if that codes tied to my email, or free for everyone.

No, your not having my passwords…. :bigsmile:

works for me now, too

1x9a, 2x5A drivers, 1x3w gu10 bulb

thanks gords

Cool, was worrying I’d bummed people there. Did you notice they do sst-90’s too? J)

I did, unfortunately, no monochrome ones :frowning:

tough to beat mouser for sst-90 (ssr-90 if flowed to pcb). at least in the states, because they have 4.99 residential shipping.

Fair enough, I’ve not looked at mauser yet, dunno how helpful they’ll be for me though.

whoa, i just looked at the white ones. 50% more than lck-led wants (didn’t compare bins though)!

I thought lck-led was a bit dear, last time I ordered, then found other places, their c8 pills are pretty nice though.

Did you notice that 12mm 5a driver I ordered? Yeah its got strobe, but that’s still pretty slim, I’ll be testing that in our favorite host, see what it gives. :slight_smile:

Thanks, I just ordered two emitters. :)

Good to see its helped a couple of people :slight_smile:

Thanks gords101,
I purchase almost all of my led’s from them. I’ll stock up with your code. Thanks again. :bigsmile: